Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: ITEM.MOD Event Returns! Now with helmets!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Please View Post
    this event is really nice , the only problem i have is the top 10 reward. This is the 3rd year in a row wear the scorn ambassador set has been the top 10 reward. i’ve recently placed top 10 2 years in a row and i see no point in bothering to go for it again if this same set is the prize. The halloween event has a new prize every year but this one doesn’t which i dont understand. My suggestion is that top 10 players are allowed to choose between this set, or previous top 10 item mod event scorn sets (the high chancellor or The dread Infiltrator). The previous sets only came one time and never returned again so it would be nice to see them make a return afterall it is the same event.
    this is a good idea, im not a fan of the scorn ambassador set personally so hopefully this is implemented.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ramattra View Post
    Top 1-10 all farmed 90k-150k yet not even a single vanity! And some random ppl dropped them but they were parts out of a whole set, sts comon fix the drop rates theyre so low

Sent from my 22101320I using Tapatalk
    idk if this helps but there are some vanities that drop from the two crates at the end of the room. try doing multiple runs opening those and hopefully you get one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Red face Thanks for the update on helm, some new ideas

Good afternoon devs

I gave you some ideas, which I think are all very good and would bring a new air to the game, I keep playing and I saw about the new helms update, and I wanted to thank you very much for it!

I hope that this year there will be more updates like this, with the rest of the armor being modifiable.

I'd like to point out that you should take a look at my forum post on the day of the "Luck.E.Bot Returns!" event, there are lots of ideas there and I think they would all be very welcome, although I know that some of them are a bit more complicated to make happen.

For now, I'd really like to see you continue with the mods for the other set pieces, to make the char even stronger, I'd really like to see a new lvl cap and sets with bonus statuses, like the purple set from endless, nothing exaggerated that breaks the game and a map where it would be possible to farm gold, it could be the new lvl cap too, I think it would be super fun.

one last suggestion, still on the subject of mods, would it be possible to make the back armor, if it is implemented in the game, that it would be possible to add a bit of speed to the char, thus making it go faster in pve and pvp.

thanks a lot for continuing with the events and new content, cheers everyone!