Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Levlar Returns! New Expanded Event! New XP Jewel!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    You will get a lot of XP for running the event map and there are good XP kit drops from the miniboss and the two boss monsters - so run with the pet you want to advance and you'll do pretty well.

Along the way you'll pick up crafting components for the standard XP, Pet XP and Spirit XP kits so you can choose to craft that additional Pet XP kit if you want to.

It's a lot easier to run than Indigo Cavern so depending on what you find fun (easy vs. challenging) this could be your best bet! :-)
    Can you change the kit to 1000 pet experience at least? 100 exp is not worth crafting at all...

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itemstore View Post
    Can you make the jewel lvl 1+ and you can leave it plat buy so there's a reason for us twinks to spend plat on it also I'm hoping with the jewel if it doesn't have an effect that's fine I'm guessing the jewels are going to be like 10 plat each or more if you can remove it and replace it in your items with gold so you don't lose the jewel on removal like para so you can keep trying to get the best out come over time giving a reason to use speed up kits and gold to keep trying and also is 10 exspirence and 10xp different?

Sent from my CPH2305 using Tapatalk
    "10 XP" and "10 Experience" mean the same thing. Sorry if it was written oddly and confusing. I'll review the post and edit for consistency.

I thought about it a lot while I was making it and the Twisted Tyrant Jewel is too OP for Level 1. It will remain a Level 5+

Plus, this whole event is designed around leveling up :-)

Best wishes!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Cinco can the XP bonuses stack multiple times>?

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    Cinco can the XP bonuses stack multiple times>?
    Updated information:

Multiple instances of the same Twisted Tyrant Jewel do not stack but different rarities do stack.

This means that if you have two Twisted Tyrant Jewels of the same rarity you get the effect from one (1) of them.

However, if you have a Twisted Tyrant Jewel, the Twisted Prince's Stone, and the Twisted Prince's Conquering Stone you get the effects of each.
    Last edited by Cinco; 03-15-2024 at 09:28 AM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legolasn View Post
    Is there an aura from the jewel?
    There is a subtle visual effect if you have one of the rare Twisted Tyrant jewels in an item.

This visual effect is not shown on inspect or in the inventory screen; only in-game (and did I mention that it's subtle? :-)
    | | | |

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This Arcane twisted jewel ---->
    1. Name jewel so unslotted ?
    2. When u have multiple jewel slotted and equipped . Does the +10% xp effect stack
    Let us know ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Myexera View Post
    This Arcane twisted jewel ---->
    1. Name jewel so unslotted ?
    2. When u have multiple jewel slotted and equipped . Does the +10% xp effect stack
    Let us know ty.
    2. Answered

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

If you're talking about the Twisted Tyrant Jewel - the answer is yes: the stat and XP bonuses are meant to stack :-)
    so theoreticly, I can have 24 jewels with 10% + 10% XP (Rare socket) of total 480% XP passive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Any chance we get a loot or store levelar crates for mythic 86 in this event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    so theoreticly, I can have 24 jewels with 10% + 10% XP (Rare socket) of total 480% XP passive?
    10+5 not 10+10

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Are you aware of the amount it takes to upload 1 spirit weapon? It seems an insult that the experience of these weapons is so low.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

"10 XP" and "10 Experience" mean the same thing. Sorry if it was written oddly and confusing. I'll review the post and edit for consistency.

I thought about it a lot while I was making it and the Twisted Tyrant Jewel is too OP for Level 1. It will remain a Level 5+

Plus, this whole event is designed around leveling up :-)

Best wishes!
    Ok np hopefully we might get some more lvl 1 stuff like artis belts bracelets gems in future here's hoping one of the many events up coming. can u slot and unslot these jewels without losing them tho as to have a 2.5% chance of something a little more is slim but if you have to keep removing and putting back in will help burn speed up kits and burn gold aswell can you let us know if once socketed it's lost if you remove or not thanks

Sent from my CPH2305 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
    This is the way from grinding maps to buy lvl cap rewards. I remember times, when players got rewarded with lvl cap rewards by actually grinding maps. Good old times.

sad that if we dont pay, the game die. Thanks to all pay to play players tho!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    Are you aware of the amount it takes to upload 1 spirit weapon? It seems an insult that the experience of these weapons is so low.
    Man spirit and eating machine weapons lvl easily those days if you use them, my eating machine gun have go lvl 43 very easily.
    You that you saying that the game is so easy to you, you can be a eating machine weapons factory.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    Man spirit and eating machine weapons lvl easily those days if you use them, my eating machine gun have go lvl 43 very easily.
    You that you saying that the game is so easy to you, you can be a eating machine weapons factory.
    Mine is level 53 and requires over 1 million experience, it is certainly not necessary but I would like to have better main statistics in it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Subject: Feedback on Twisted Tyrant Jewel in Arcane Legends

Dear Arcane Legends Development Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to share some feedback regarding the new Twisted Tyrant Jewel. As an active player and member of the community, I believe there is an opportunity to enhance the game experience by allowing this jewel to be looted rather than solely obtained through platinum purchases.

The Twisted Tyrant Jewel is a valuable item that can significantly impact gameplay, particularly for players at lower levels who may not have access to platinum currency. Allowing this jewel to be looted from enemies or chests would not only add excitement and a sense of accomplishment to the looting experience but also provide a more inclusive gameplay experience for all players.

I understand the importance of monetization in free-to-play games, and I appreciate the efforts of the development team to create engaging content. However, I believe there is a balance to be struck between monetization and player satisfaction. By making the Twisted Tyrant Jewel lootable, you can create a more rewarding and enjoyable experience for all players, regardless of their spending capacity.

I hope you will consider this feedback and explore ways to implement this change in a way that benefits the entire Arcane Legends community. Thank you for your continued dedication to the game, and I look forward to seeing how it evolves in the future.

Sent from my SM-A235M using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Omgeashenr For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I know the dev team likes to read these so here’s my opinion. Having the gem only obtainable from plat purchase is pretty low. I don’t have an issue with it costing plat as long as it’s not a lot but there’s gotta be a chance to loot from the boss and not like the mortis gem that had an impossible drop chance. Using the gem to make a quick buck is not how to get to your community to be happy. Although this is just my opinion I think everyone here can agree that making that gem only obtainable from plat is wrong.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tripshot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tripshot View Post
    I know the dev team likes to read these so here’s my opinion. Having the gem only obtainable from plat purchase is pretty low. I don’t have an issue with it costing plat as long as it’s not a lot but there’s gotta be a chance to loot from the boss and not like the mortis gem that had an impossible drop chance. Using the gem to make a quick buck is not how to get to your community to be happy. Although this is just my opinion I think everyone here can agree that making that gem only obtainable from plat is wrong.
    +1 to this i cant agree more Its ok to sell stuff for plat to build sales on ur game But at a Certain extent it needs to be stopped people should still be able to loot these items with no plat

Sent from my SM-A235M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tripshot View Post
    I strongly disagree that this is just your "opinion". This is 1000% straight up fact we need!!. C'mon sts, be more creative, grow up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

From having exp kits drop, to crafting them. I'm so disappointed in how this game has changed over the years..
    p.s WHAT was Lovecraft about the Lovecraftian event?