Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: 2024 Levlar Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

We got soulbinder from boss.
    Be grateful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Issue with New Level levlar map for Level 1 in a Level 5 Zone

Hey everyone,

I wanted to bring up an issue that's been bothering me and I believe it's affecting many other low-level players in Arcane Legends. Recently, a new event has dropped by the name of levlar which is great for higher-level players. However, for us level 1 players, it poses a significant challenge and doesn't seem quite fair.

As a level 1 player, I found myself struggling to navigate through the new map, constantly facing high-level enemies that are nearly impossible to defeat at my current level. This not only makes it frustrating but also hinders my progress in the game.

I believe this is an oversight that needs to be addressed. The new map should be accessible and enjoyable for players of all levels. It would be great if the developers could either adjust the difficulty of the map for lower-level players or provide alternative content that is more suitable for us.

I'm curious to hear what other low-level players think about this. Have you also found the new map to be too challenging? Let's discuss and hopefully, we can bring this issue to the attention of the developers for a fair solution.

Sent from my SM-A235M using Tapatalk

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omgeashenr View Post
    Hey everyone,

I wanted to bring up an issue that's been bothering me and I believe it's affecting many other low-level players in Arcane Legends. Recently, a new event has dropped by the name of levlar which is great for higher-level players. However, for us level 1 players, it poses a significant challenge and doesn't seem quite fair.

As a level 1 player, I found myself struggling to navigate through the new map, constantly facing high-level enemies that are nearly impossible to defeat at my current level. This not only makes it frustrating but also hinders my progress in the game.

I believe this is an oversight that needs to be addressed. The new map should be accessible and enjoyable for players of all levels. It would be great if the developers could either adjust the difficulty of the map for lower-level players or provide alternative content that is more suitable for us.

I'm curious to hear what other low-level players think about this. Have you also found the new map to be too challenging? Let's discuss and hopefully, we can bring this issue to the attention of the developers for a fair solution.

Sent from my SM-A235M using Tapatalk
    All classes can defeat all of the monsters with default Level 1 gear.

If you are getting surrounded, adjust your combat strategy to pull individual monsters and fight them one-on-one.

After defeating the first group of monsters you will be Level 2. Once you reach Verglas you should be Level 3... unless you've deliberately disabled XP gain.

When you gain a Level, go to your Character Page and allocate Skill Points. Unlock new skills and use them against the remaining monsters (rinse, repeat).

Another very easy solution to your issue would be to run the first (and/or second) Brackenridge Map before storming Levlar's Lair.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Multiple Tyrant Jewels of the same socketing rarity do not stack.

The different rarities do - so if you have a basic, a rare and a super-rare all three of them will apply.

Info about this has been updated in the Levlar Preview post and in the feedback thread.
    Need to verify this so if we have used speed up kits + plat and gold to keep redoing to get the perfect gem was a waste to do for multiple of the perfect gem because of gold waste and speed ups on top of that there's no point of getting more than 3 gems as 10+10+15 of the 3 different variants cannot stack with outher of your items so in short having multiple items with them in is a waste so the potential maximum you can get in a entire set of 8 items is 25% xp now ? so In short there not worth getting for xp and if the damage bonuses 1.5+2+2.5 stack but only 3 of them no point getting more gems correct ? If so please let us know so we will stop buying them in store for multiple like 24 of them when there only usfull with 3 of them. And 150 plat is cheaper than 1200 plat or if you can make the perfect version of the gem stack with perfect versions then there's a reason to keep going for potential perfect xp after all key for leveling players to end game but if it's only 25% that flops everything upsidown. And players might aswell b xp kits what would be massively faster and cheeper by far and much less time consuming.

Sent from my CPH2305 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itemstore View Post
    Need to verify this so if we have used speed up kits + plat and gold to keep redoing to get the perfect gem was a waste to do for multiple of the perfect gem because of gold waste and speed ups on top of that there's no point of getting more than 3 gems as 10+10+15 of the 3 different variants cannot stack with outher of your items so in short having multiple items with them in is a waste so the potential maximum you can get in a entire set of 8 items is 25% xp now ? so In short there not worth getting for xp and if the damage bonuses 1.5+2+2.5 stack but only 3 of them no point getting more gems correct ? If so please let us know so we will stop buying them in store for multiple like 24 of them when there only usfull with 3 of them. And 150 plat is cheaper than 1200 plat or if you can make the perfect version of the gem stack with perfect versions then there's a reason to keep going for potential perfect xp after all key for leveling players to end game but if it's only 25% that flops everything upsidown. And players might aswell b xp kits what would be massively faster and cheeper by far and much less time consuming.

Sent from my CPH2305 using Tapatalk
    Can we get refunds for the gems what we payed plat for if possible and refunds for the plat we spent on speed ups?

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itemstore View Post
    Can we get refunds for the gems what we payed plat for if possible and refunds for the plat we spent on speed ups?
    Please feel free to contact Customer Service. I will let them know that we had bad info in the preview post.

Best wishes!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I can only have 3 gems in total but in my entire inventory? That is to say, can I put the 24 gems of the entire team (with each gem rarity)? That is... can I only have a total of 3 gems? At most in my entire inventory?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Great Event Overall
    I used to just take a break in Levelar events, but this one is pretty rewarding, fun to play.
    Good job STS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    All classes can defeat all of the monsters with default Level 1 gear.

If you are getting surrounded, adjust your combat strategy to pull individual monsters and fight them one-on-one.

After defeating the first group of monsters you will be Level 2. Once you reach Verglas you should be Level 3... unless you've deliberately disabled XP gain.

When you gain a Level, go to your Character Page and allocate Skill Points. Unlock new skills and use them against the remaining monsters (rinse, repeat).

Another very easy solution to your issue would be to run the first (and/or second) Brackenridge Map before storming Levlar's Lair.
    im lvl 71 in hc and so hard to kill a mob, even only one bcz 2 or three i can die, many dmg and have shield ( mage) xD but whatever my comment will be forgotten.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Positive Feedback

-A playable event for everyone.

-We can quickly run map to get loot. (Not based on luck to get boss.)

-The difficulty of the bosses is very good. (Some super op players cant clear all bosses before non-geared players arrive.)

-New store gem is good. (Liked the effect.)
    I started to expect new gem for egg hunt which gives luck.

-Rain of exp kits so we can help newbies by simple touches.

-High chances to loot Badge/Title.

-Materials are tradable.

Negative Feedbacks

-The things we can buy in the vendor are limited.

What can you add extra into vendor?
    -A chest gives legendary items for our level.
    -Vanities
    -Another Badge/title

-Boss just drops experience kits , materials or Badge/title. (A super rare loot would be great and encourage people to run this event or as I said legendary items.)

-Not very playable for hardcore accounts.
    (Hardcore players dont have access to buy items from auc. Also they dont have beginner packs. In other words, the difficulty changes as we level up, but the items we use remain the same and it becomes more difficulty!)

Last words!

I was disappointed to hear that the content of the event had changed. I was planning to farm aps and run this event. I was biased and wrong. This time you managed to surprise me and brought the event in a really nice way.

I rate 8/10 this event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Remove twisted stone

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Let us know what you think!

Event preview located here (link).

-ALS
    If I remove 1 twisted stone from the equipment, will it be lost? Or can I enchant the stone again?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

if the tyrant jewels dont stack , then they wouldnt be too powerful for L1 [mention]Cinco [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ciro Sue View Post
    If I remove 1 twisted stone from the equipment, will it be lost? Or can I enchant the stone again?
    No, you won't lose jewel. You can resocket (remove and put back in) same tyrant jewel as many times as you want to get your desired % of xp. Because only different buffs of jewel stack, all you need are 3 tyrant jewels and time to keep resocketing them to get 10% xp + 5 stat, 10% xp + 6 stat and 15% xp buffs.