Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Some vanities needs to be brought back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Some vanities needs to be brought back

That is my personal opinion but honestly I even forgot how some vanities look like within years after I got back to the game.

Yet the point is not I forgot how they look like it is mostly, like they don't exist anymore. haven't seen some of them in towns even. I actually don't wanna give an example to that since some collectors going to get mad at me but to have an idea for example red arlor sets are straight up rare at the moment and I am asking do they actually worth billions? Idk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

Red arlor vanities together with tree set were in store for 25-30 plats in 2012/2013. Pretty wild they're worth that much now to be honest.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Red arlor vanities together with tree set were in store for 25-30 plats in 2012/2013. Pretty wild they're worth that much now to be honest.
    Hehhehhehhhehh, compare the prices of these things then & now
    Name:  D2A74755-DAE8-42F9-8E0C-00EB4C1E2FAC.jpeg
Views: 532
Size:  190.2 KB
    The cycle;

Want something rare

It’s reintroduced & is no longer rare

Player looks around for a new rare thing to desire because it’s rare……
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

-1 doesn’t make sense for vanities to return back after 8+ years of their release ! As much as I’d want to own many vanities I still wouldn’t wish this on the owners.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Economy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Economy View Post
    -1 doesn’t make sense for vanities to return back after 8+ years of their release ! As much as I’d want to own many vanities I still wouldn’t wish this on the owners.
    Yet we have already seen green sets return and it worked out well and still got it's value. You contradict yourself by calling how old some of those vanities are and never come back ever again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

green sets are back and now nobody barely wears them cuz of how common they are , also same thing happening with forgotten vanity vanities in general , I really wouldn’t mind this happening because I’d love to buy a tree set for 10m , but it just feels wrong , still a -1.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Economy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

-1 When something rare becomes common it loses it's appeal + value.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Neutrone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Instead of bringing it back and causing troubles with collectors and devs saying they don’t bring back old vanities… there’s been countless posts.

Make new sets with the idea of the old vanities add more pixels + some better details.

Example: the tree set could have additional Christmas bubbles, light chanes glowing in different switching colors losing needles while running…..

Make the set resemble the previous but not identical.

Founder sets are good example. They are all identical. Just having a different color. Nobody ever complained about a different color of founder sets. They been released first in 2012 and still new sets came out recently in elder woods expansion.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Oawaoebi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    Instead of bringing it back and causing troubles with collectors and devs saying they don’t bring back old vanities… there’s been countless posts.

Make new sets with the idea of the old vanities add more pixels + some better details.

Example: the tree set could have additional Christmas bubbles, light chanes glowing in different switching colors losing needles while running…..

Make the set resemble the previous but not identical.

Founder sets are good example. They are all identical. Just having a different color. Nobody ever complained about a different color of founder sets. They been released first in 2012 and still new sets came out recently in elder woods expansion.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    well that is a cool idea still but as i mentioned I got nothing to do with collectors since I expect nothing else than a downvote from them to this thread. As it is shown above they were literally bought/sold for 25-30 plats back then already so got nothing to do with collectors losing money from that.

People telling like it loses it is value and such well green set on rog still is a top tier looking vanity set and i see people using that set most of the time still? Idk what they are on tbh

People get offended for such stuff I mean those are not even leaderboard sets or anything so? we literally had steel commando/betrayer sets etc for sale on the market for years as well. Just cause of they are going to lose some cash doesn't change my mind as well like theirs won't change whatever i say...

Edit: Long story short you can't expect to use something that you can't even find yet it is not even supposed to be that rare actually.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

you can pre much find everything if u search for it, ur just complaining about prices but that doesn’t just equalize it to “ re dropping old vanities “ , and also having recolors isn’t as great as it sounds but it’s still a better idea than ruthlessly dropping rare things back. game just needs more great vanities to be created. and that 25 plat was back in 12 years do u really expect the prices to be the same , Yk what I’m with u let’s return every vanity back because id love to buy them for cheap. +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

you can pre much find everything if u search for it, ur just complaining about prices but that doesn’t just equalize it to “ re dropping old vanities “ , and also having recolors isn’t as great as it sounds but it’s still a better idea than ruthlessly dropping rare things back. game just needs more great vanities to be created. and that 25 plat was back in 12 years do u really expect the prices to be the same , Yk what I’m with u let’s return every vanity back because id love to buy them for cheap. +1
    Can you stop bothering the thread please. Let people have their own thoughts. Keep collecting stuff I got no issues with that enjoy merching peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

bro I’m giving an opinion on forums ? and I legit got nothing else worth mush that I collect, and I’m not worried since only thing I got is ghost which is lb , but at the same time it’s just a wrong thing and I got nothing against you. Sorry if it sounded like I was but I’m just giving an opinion on the subject <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

bro I’m giving an opinion on forums ? and I legit got nothing else worth mush that I collect, and I’m not worried since only thing I got is ghost which is lb , but at the same time it’s just a wrong thing and I got nothing against you. Sorry if it sounded like I was but I’m just giving an opinion on the subject <3
    Well i got it wrong then. I mean just wanna enjoy with the stuff rather than gaining pain from those so yeah. Peace out enjoy mate!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Squlo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

well wish you the best and hope you achieve whichever vanity you are aiming for !

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Economy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Squlo View Post
    Yet we have already seen green sets return and it worked out well and still got it's value. You contradict yourself by calling how old some of those vanities are and never come back ever again.
    They aren’t worth listing for undercutting. I have them and the purple ones still in their crates, unopened and dusty.
    The only reason they sell for a few million, is ppl like me are lazy to bother selling.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

I can’t think of a single piece or set to be returned. Lots of options to choose from, and more I can’t/never afford and I’m fine with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    They aren’t worth listing for undercutting. I have them and the purple ones still in their crates, unopened and dusty.
    The only reason they sell for a few million, is ppl like me are lazy to bother selling.
    those you mentioned are way later released compared to the ones i am talking about actually. I am not only talking of red arlor sets we can add here like kraken pirate sets etc. Yes there are lots of options but we are losing more than half of them due to hoarding or people getting banned with those items on them and that is what makes them more expensive than they are supposed to be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

those you mentioned are way later released compared to the ones i am talking about actually. I am not only talking of red arlor sets we can add here like kraken pirate sets etc. Yes there are lots of options but we are losing more than half of them due to hoarding or people getting banned with those items on them and that is what makes them more expensive than they are supposed to be.
    It doesn’t matter which set you were referring to. The general point being made is, it reduces the value of both the copied and rereleased versions. Would you buy a Mercedes if Ford made a cheaper look a like? Probably not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

@asommers @Cinco

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

27.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Limited store, leaderboard, and year-specific event/tier/vendor vanities will not be rereleased.

See this thread (link) for the last time this topic was discussed.

-ALS