Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Some vanities needs to be brought back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Limited store, leaderboard, and year-specific event/tier/vendor vanities will not be rereleased.

See this thread (link) for the last time this topic was discussed.

-ALS
    How about certain vanities that stopped being released in the following years?

I'm talking about Red Arlors sets, Tree sets that were originally from 2012. Green Arlors were too, but how come the Green Arlors came back but not the others? Also, Bloodgrub Weapons from Ursoth Event suddenly stopped returning in 2021 onwards.

Could you answer explicitly if these aforementioned vanities would ever return? So people are aware if they're at risk of owning something worth billions that could drop to dirt cheap just cuz u suddenly feel like releasing it again, indefinitely, after for so long.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post

I'm talking about Red Arlors sets, Tree sets that were originally from 2012. Green Arlors were too, but how come the Green Arlors came back but not the others? Also, Bloodgrub Weapons from Ursoth Event suddenly stopped returning in 2021 onwards.

Could you answer explicitly if these aforementioned vanities would ever return? So people are aware if they're at risk of owning something worth billions that could drop to dirt cheap just cuz u suddenly feel like releasing it again, indefinitely, after for so long.
    As you mentioned it has been 12 years that they got released and that is the actual reason why they are worth billions at this point cause they are rare and cool looking already.

At first phase they are not even supposed to be billions worth considering their plat value on release and as second I mean some of players have never been able to get those vanities maybe some of them even younger than the set itself since the sets are 12 years old.

I have never said anything about LB sets etc tho, those are unique and got their place in the game but what about the others?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post

sounds great, a re color @devs

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk