Quote Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Gold farming has to be the worst decision ever in the history of this game, nothing will top it. I enjoyed maus farming but even then it was a recipe for disaster, there is too much gold in game and not enough sinks. Gear costs way too much I don't see why any new player would want to grind months to finally be able to afford it just to see its outdated.

I see that we have a permanent plat sale now but I doubt that's gonna stop people from buying gold on Facebook, discord and line.
I agree completely. While removing gold loot farming entirely might be unrealistic at this point, the developers could definitely implement workarounds to address some of the problems it creates. However, their track record of slow, cautious updates suggests they prioritize a wait-and-see approach, meticulously analyzing potential risks before making even minor adjustments. This cautiousness, while understandable, can be frustrating for players who are eager to see the game improve and who feel that some tweaks could be implemented relatively quickly and safely.