Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
Yes I understand. You're basically saying: Better-geared players with higher gold loot are earning more. As they should.

And like I said, everything has a process. People start with the easier maps and progress their way to the most efficient map doing the best tactic.
You're absolutely right, and I find it entirely logical and evident. By providing examples of players with top-tier gear, my intention was merely to showcase how absurdly profitable farming in gauntlet can be compared to other portals.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
What exactly is the issue? Income disparity is not an issue when you're comparing top-tier players vs. average players. Ofc the ones who invested in their gear and time would naturally earn most. Thats obvious.
However, the main point of my post isn't just about that; it's about the incredible disparity in gold drop rates per the unit of time between Ezg and other portals.

I understand that language nuances can vary, but in this post, I'm emphasizing the profitability of farming in gauntlet compared to other maps.