Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: SUGGESTION: Gauntlet gold drop NERF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default SUGGESTION: Gauntlet gold drop NERF

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Yes I understand. You're basically saying: Better-geared players with higher gold loot are earning more. As they should.

And like I said, everything has a process. People start with the easier maps and progress their way to the most efficient map doing the best tactic.
    You're absolutely right, and I find it entirely logical and evident. By providing examples of players with top-tier gear, my intention was merely to showcase how absurdly profitable farming in gauntlet can be compared to other portals.

What exactly is the issue? Income disparity is not an issue when you're comparing top-tier players vs. average players. Ofc the ones who invested in their gear and time would naturally earn most. Thats obvious.
    However, the main point of my post isn't just about that; it's about the incredible disparity in gold drop rates per the unit of time between Ezg and other portals.

I understand that language nuances can vary, but in this post, I'm emphasizing the profitability of farming in gauntlet compared to other maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrankfurtHBF View Post
    However, the main point of my post isn't just about that; it's about the incredible disparity in gold drop rates per the unit of time between Ezg and other portals.

I understand that language nuances can vary, but in this post, I'm emphasizing the profitability of farming in gauntlet compared to other maps.
    EZG should naturally grant the best gold/hr anyways - as it involves more than just standing in one spot(Hedorah) and has class restrictions.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Yes I understand. You're basically saying: Better-geared players with higher gold loot are earning more. As they should.

And like I said, everything has a process. People start with the easier maps and progress their way to the most efficient map doing the best tactic.

What exactly is the issue? Income disparity is not an issue when you're comparing top-tier players vs. average players. Ofc the ones who invested in their gear and time would naturally earn most. Thats obvious.
    I think that he did not adapt to today's life and 200 million is too much for him, that's what I want to think because I don't even understand the final complaint, the weapons are very accessible, even the star best set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    I think that he did not adapt to today's life and 200 million is too much for him, that's what I want to think because I don't even understand the final complaint, the weapons are very accessible, even the star best set
    Well, instead of engaging in constructive dialogue, you've chosen to insult me and seek support against me from other players.

If you need any proof that you can make 200m in gauntlet in 12 hours, I'm ready to provide it.

Let me know if you're interested.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrankfurtHBF View Post
    Well, instead of engaging in constructive dialogue, you've chosen to insult me and seek support against me from other players.

If you need any proof that you can make 200m in gauntlet in 12 hours, I'm ready to provide it.

Let me know if you're interested.
    I mean... I doubt that you are used to the current era, before I used to go 12m per hour in elite raha, I don't understand your complaint why you make it... what you make makes sense because that is the current bontin

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Eventually the gold drop will increase as we go through the expansions and we have to get used to it more in the future that having even 1 billion gold is like having 300m currently

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

What is this player talking about?
    Everything went super cheap in the past 2 months, the only thing that rised lately is elite awakes and even that is just because of Awakening Event announcment.

I would even say that as of today WE DON'T have enough gold in our economy, we need MORE.
    You can tell cus most players don't have high pure gold, and they make offers with gears / eggs / vanitys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    Everything went super cheap in the past 2 months,
    If you read the post in its entirety, you'll understand that it's about the prices of CURRENT good/top-tier gear. Prices for such gear not only remain unchanged but are also increasing (as confirmed by players above).

the only thing that rised lately is elite awakes and even that is just because of Awakening Event announcment.
    Claiming that the rise in prices of elite gems is solely due to the upcoming event is erroneous because a 39% increase in prices without a change in demand (and considering recent waves of bans - with lower demand) is impossible. As I described earlier, six months ago, on the eve of the awakening event, they were priced at 260k. And I can assure you that by the next awakening event, their price will increase even more compared to the current one.

I would even say that as of today WE DON'T have enough gold in our economy, we need MORE.
    You can tell cus most players don't have high pure gold, and they make offers with gears / eggs / vanitys.
    I wouldn't be so vocal in my statements, speaking for the entire community on behalf of myself. By saying "we," you're referring to those players who spend gold on vanity, auras, etc., knowing that they'll need the same gold in the future and without having ANY SAVINGS. I, like some players I play with, have more than enough gold and don't need "MORE gold in our economy" as you put it.

But as I mentioned earlier, the main point of my post is not to discuss the pricing policy of in-game items.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Everything went super cheap in the past 2 months, the only thing that rised lately is elite awakes and even that is just because of Awakening Event announcment.

and it's unfortunate, I can't sell anything without offering vanities in exchange

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Gold farming has to be the worst decision ever in the history of this game, nothing will top it. I enjoyed maus farming but even then it was a recipe for disaster, there is too much gold in game and not enough sinks. Gear costs way too much I don't see why any new player would want to grind months to finally be able to afford it just to see its outdated.

I see that we have a permanent plat sale now but I doubt that's gonna stop people from buying gold on Facebook, discord and line.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Observing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    I did a test before and I was able to farm gaunt with ~3.3ms and 2.3k int zaa set without immo brace. It's way easier to start farming gauntlet now, cause zaarus set is very cheap now. However, you can just get bad awak 3/3 star set + snow orb which are enough to pull "normal" runs and with your gear upgrading progression you can do better runs in future.
    The only gears which rised with price are venal sets (up to 80gl awak), however other things are either same price or heavily dropped. Most of vanities dropped in price aswell.
    nab v:

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Observing View Post
    Gold farming has to be the worst decision ever in the history of this game, nothing will top it. I enjoyed maus farming but even then it was a recipe for disaster, there is too much gold in game and not enough sinks. Gear costs way too much I don't see why any new player would want to grind months to finally be able to afford it just to see its outdated.

I see that we have a permanent plat sale now but I doubt that's gonna stop people from buying gold on Facebook, discord and line.
    I agree completely. While removing gold loot farming entirely might be unrealistic at this point, the developers could definitely implement workarounds to address some of the problems it creates. However, their track record of slow, cautious updates suggests they prioritize a wait-and-see approach, meticulously analyzing potential risks before making even minor adjustments. This cautiousness, while understandable, can be frustrating for players who are eager to see the game improve and who feel that some tweaks could be implemented relatively quickly and safely.