Thread: Warrior damage at lower levels

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

I'm all for helping warriors out but I support the sentiment that damage doesn't matter as much. I take pride in survival and keeping my team alive. Could care less about kills. My job is to give my dps a chance to kill. Unless you want to duel or vs damage doesn't matter much to a war. If you are desperate to kill a rogue just bleed their mana and kill. Don't duel mages and all set. As a war I try my best to take all the hits. In pvp you should be part of a team, not the one man army. No matter what you do you will never do as much damage as a mid rogue. It should stay that way. When wars are both tanks and damage dealers the other classes leave pvp. It's not fun. Personally I think mages need some love more then wars.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I get that warriors are meant to do less damage as they are a tanking class but the classes were not developed to be that way. All classes are supposed to be able to do damage as if a rogue or mage wants to kill a warrior and just start attacking the warrior has no chance even if the warrior is very geared. I’m not saying they need to make them crazy on dmg but to make them actually useful and playable. A mage with haste can pretty much have an infinite shield so I don’t think mages need a buff and why do you need a warrior in clash when mage shield is almost infinite and can block all the hits and do damage so theoretically don’t even need a tank for clash. I’m just saying tank needs a damage buff to make them useful for clash and be able to defend themselves in a vs.