Hello dear sts staff, after so many years playing this game I want to dare to ask you a question and it is the following. Why is this game so many years old and they have never thought about translating it into Spanish? In my humble opinion I think that this would expand the total player base, I have been in this game since 2013 and in all these years I have met many people, at university at work etc etc, personally and invited around 50, 70 people to try this game and in less than 5 days they all stopped playing it and their response was simple, "It's not in Spanish" they all answered me the same, the vast majority of the Spanish-speaking community that plays this game You are not interested in this because you understand English, as is my case, but putting an option if you want to play it in English or Spanish would be beneficial for you, I am 101% sure that many players would be interested in the game, for me personally It doesn't bother me since English is no problem for me but it would be nice if there wasn't this language barrier in a game, have you thought about it? Why have they never done it? Greetings