Quote Originally Posted by Dffleg View Post
Hard with you, very hard. I tell you the story now.
I release an arcane egg. The price of it is set by the value that egg add to the game. He makes you stronger, he is more useful in pvp, he gives you good stats etc. Crypareth his first price was about 200-300m. Why he was 200-300m? I suppose because he was good, his look was amazing etc. Now , i m asking you, what arcane egg in this game when he was release was 200-300m, and after 3-4 months to keep his value? Look neigher, polar, other heroic eggs that was release near the crypareth they are 20-30-40m. So now we can compare crypareth with an arcane egg released 5 years ago, who is 600k, and it gives you stats from 5 years ago? Nah you should think before write again, crypareth gonna be next mephisto, his value will 20-30x in the coming months, and after they will make it more common. But is bad decision, he looks good, useful in game, good stats.
Yes U observed very well, what I had mentioned. Crypt was powerful and rare at first= high price. Now it's still powerful, but its hb isn't as uniquely powerful anymore and it is super common = low price. Once egg-zavier is over, there won't be no arcane chests anymore nor can players loot crypt. So as people open crypt eggs, it becomes more and more rare again, which also affects the price.
How is this hard to understand?