Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New type of weapon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default New type of weapon

We've noticed that they added recently bracelt, artifacts and belts to Lvl 3-9. I think they need to release also new weapon with procs as well on that bracket, including chakram, orb as well like they did on the past event on lvl 10 above.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcs For This Useful Post:

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

I'll add looking at weapon counts per level to identify gaps to the list of things to do. From there, we can figure out next steps.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    I'll add looking at weapon counts per level to identify gaps to the list of things to do. From there, we can figure out next steps.

-ALS
    Might consider also adding brutality, potency and assault type of rings in upcoming egg hunt instead of dodge type of rings which can't be used in pvp? Thanks asso!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alcs View Post
    We've noticed that they added recently bracelt, artifacts and belts to Lvl 3-9. I think they need to release also new weapon with procs as well on that bracket, including chakram, orb as well like they did on the past event on lvl 10 above.

true, would be fun to have a weapon with proc on my hardcore level 5 mage!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    true, would be fun to have a weapon with proc on my hardcore level 5 mage!!!
    Yep level 5 n up plz
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Definitely -1 for this. The old weapons are just fine bringing in chakram was the worst thing for twink pvp. If anything bring old weapons and gear back. People came to 8 to stay away from chakram. I will quit 8 and so will many others if they bring another overpowered weapon into pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default New type of weapon

-1 on this as well if you add Chakram it’ll make all the lvl 5-9 weapons useless!

Same thing for me why I left level 13 PvP because if you didn’t have blazing then you literally can’t compete!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nah, i dont think you've played enough pvp realizing chakram are too op. As a mage in 13-14, i can kill every rogue in zone perfectly its just depends on how you time your skills.

Also its a type of weapon and not a special weapon on every zone itself like bow, dags, sword, gun etc so it should be added as well. The only thing that keeps chakram above is the damage itself which sts explained before that its supposed to be that way since its a single target unlike the chained sword and orb which is multiple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OrgiinsAL View Post
    -1 on this as well if you add Chakram it’ll make all the lvl 5-9 weapons useless!

Same thing for me why I left level 13 PvP because if you didn’t have blazing then you literally can’t compete!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I guess you're too bad in pvp that made you quit that bracket. Literally a warrior with skeletops in that bracket can easily burst a rog in vs without the mana packs.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

The fact that you’re insulting people for their opinion is beyond me. I’m guessing you can’t find any weapons or gear to play 8 and I get it but if you wanna use chakram go to 10+. I agree that there needs to be weapons and gear but the old weapons are perfect the way they are and all they need to do is do a twink classic event or lock that allows people to get the old weapons and gear similar to what they did for the lvl 31-36 items. And as for you killing everyone as a mage it’s easy to do that when you have infinite curse and infinite shield which should be nerfed anyways

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tripshot View Post
    The fact that you’re insulting people for their opinion is beyond me. I’m guessing you can’t find any weapons or gear to play 8 and I get it but if you wanna use chakram go to 10+. I agree that there needs to be weapons and gear but the old weapons are perfect the way they are and all they need to do is do a twink classic event or lock that allows people to get the old weapons and gear similar to what they did for the lvl 31-36 items. And as for you killing everyone as a mage it’s easy to do that when you have infinite curse and infinite shield which should be nerfed anyways
    Are you sure? I got the best lvl 6 items if you've ask me. Im just telling the truth since hes talking about the bracket where im playin at. Because that is why most people quit in pvp, its either they become food or dont have a proper timing on their skill or undergear. As for the shield and curse, its not my problem they introduce haste and it' not infinite since you need timing on it as well + you've told chakrams are too op right? Ive given my opinion that they aren't op as long as you know how to counter them which i think you dont know.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

The reason pvp died is the lack of gear. You bring back old gear the lvl will come back don’t need chakram weapons for that. Like I said people are in 8 now to get away from it and it’s actually fun and balanced. Put chakram in there it’s back to unbalance and if you don’t have chakram you lose. Skill revamp is around the corner so I’m not worried about it.