Thread: Zodias eating machine blade

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Zodias eating machine blade

hello, can Zodias eating machine blade be looked at? My blade is lvl 60 and it is underperforming. There was big nerf in past on appeal of other class players, that don't even play warrior class. Is it possible to revert back this nerf and make weapon as good as other warrior weapons? It is still latest spirit weapon in game, and i think it should be better. To save time i don't show damage of kraken sword, kraken aegis, neptaris or polaris weapons. Who use warrior class with latest gear and decent awaken knows, that single proc can take down full hp of elite rahabkor. I decided to pick weapon of same rarity to show you why i think eating machine blade nerf was too much.

i have tested both spirit weapons same way, proc of kraken armor and then proc of weapon in set with 3 star beast pieces and arcane pieces

zodias eating machine blade level 60
    Name:  s1.gif
Views: 112
Size:  836.6 KB
    zodias eating machine aegis level 42
    Name:  s2.gif
Views: 115
Size:  1.29 MB

.gif of aegis is cut in bad time, but it took down full hp of boss with over 60m damage done, blade can do 1/2 damage. Zodias aegis' proc can be way stronger when you use star beast or snowstorm weapon in damage set. I spent many months levelling blade up, and it was nerfed from jealousy. Currently it is a lot weaker than eating machine aegis, kraken weapons or neptaris and polaris. Nowadays many procs can do over 100m damage with buffs, so i think eating machine blade's nerf should be reverted back. Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
    hello, can Zodias eating machine blade be looked at? My blade is lvl 60 and it is underperforming. There was big nerf in past on appeal of other class players, that don't even play warrior class. Is it possible to revert back this nerf and make weapon as good as other warrior weapons? It is still latest spirit weapon in game, and i think it should be better. To save time i don't show damage of kraken sword, kraken aegis, neptaris or polaris weapons. Who use warrior class with latest gear and decent awaken knows, that single proc can take down full hp of elite rahabkor. I decided to pick weapon of same rarity to show you why i think eating machine blade nerf was too much.

i have tested both spirit weapons same way, proc of kraken armor and then proc of weapon in set with 3 star beast pieces and arcane pieces

zodias eating machine blade level 60
    Name:  s1.gif
Views: 112
Size:  836.6 KB
    zodias eating machine aegis level 42
    Name:  s2.gif
Views: 115
Size:  1.29 MB

.gif of aegis is cut in bad time, but it took down full hp of boss with over 60m damage done, blade can do 1/2 damage. Zodias aegis' proc can be way stronger when you use star beast or snowstorm weapon in damage set. I spent many months levelling blade up, and it was nerfed from jealousy. Currently it is a lot weaker than eating machine aegis, kraken weapons or neptaris and polaris. Nowadays many procs can do over 100m damage with buffs, so i think eating machine blade's nerf should be reverted back. Thank you.
    I agree with you anyway how much u sell sword for