Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Arlorian Egg Hunt 2024

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    595 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omgeashenr View Post
    Hey, fellow Legends!

I wanted to take a moment to discuss something that's been on my mind recently—the new Arlor Egg Hunt event. While I love the idea of this event and the rewards it offers, I can't help but feel that it's overly challenging for players who are playing as level 1 twinks.

For those who may not be familiar, level 1 twinking is a playstyle where players deliberately stay at level 1 to participate in low-level content and challenges. It's a fun and unique way to experience the game, but events like the Arlor Egg Hunt seem to overlook this group of players.

The main issue with the Arlor Egg Hunt for level 1 twinks is the difficulty spike compared to regular level 1 content. The event requires players to navigate through high-level areas and face off against tough enemies, which can be nearly impossible for a level 1 twink to do solo.

Additionally, the rewards for the event, while tempting, are often geared towards higher-level players, making it feel like level 1 twinks are missing out on the full experience of the event.

I believe that events like the Arlor Egg Hunt should be more inclusive of all playstyles, including level 1 twinking. Perhaps a separate instance or scaled-down version of the event could be created specifically for level 1 twinks, allowing them to participate and enjoy the event without feeling overwhelmed.

Sent from my SM-A235M using Tapatalk
    I tried it on several levels and had to solo, was grindy, and forgot my bane item and was perpetually stunned til in ported out.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post: