Quote Originally Posted by navabi View Post
Pointing out what is very wrong with the event is not proof of “not understanding” concepts or the game itself. If u really think this is “balancing” then u enjoy this event. But there isn’t one person in this game who doesn’t wish for old easter back. Not all are brave enough to say it tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And what is exactly wrong with this event except for some UI changes and tier requirements that did not affect drops of eggs? Random drop chance was part of Easter since beginning you know that right? This is balance STS use in all events for all good/ rare loots, you know that right? By playing AL you've surely encountered this. I am enjoying AL with the way they balance rare drops with their "random chance", if you're not, then you should be asking yourself important question. Old easter === Current easter with minor changes that DID NOT AFFECT drop rates of eggs. I get it, friends support each other, but drop rates of eggs haven't changed. Wish someone from dev team tells you this, i tried my best to answer questions. :-)