Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
First of all, before i used to get many many more red and purple eggs, getting stacks of 999 on all of my alts. Second, before you had tje chance to loot any type of egg since run 1, which was a good thing if you have very little time to play. Infact previously plat eggs were like 400k in cs, check price now. Third, we didn't need any 15 plat lix to get more points in event. Did you try to do tiers by pure faeming and no lix? Would take you a year to arrive to plat. Fourth, we were not forced to farm a million essence because with a less amount of energies if you were lucky enough you could get alot from event. That what luck is for me, idk for you. Fifth, what should motivate me to scale tiers if every reward is garbage? 5 gems for 200k points?? Op for real. Sixth, past years i could run this event also on my f2p hc toon, now is completely pointless since i would need a million energies without lix to get plat tier. I hope i gave you enough reasons

Inviato dal mio 23053RN02A utilizzando Tapatalk
^ this^

I opened around 25 stacks of 2023 last night after reading a devs comment about possibly removing the contents of the old eggs to prevent scams. I was able to take all 98% of my alts to plat tier last year, just by sharing eggs. The plat drop rate isn’t about activity, or account age, if that was the case I would be drowning in plat eggs.