Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
We have events with and without various features and have heard the small praises and huge complaints for each feature:
  • Energy
  • Tiers
  • Leaderboards
  • Tokens
  • Split weeks
  • Locked Crates

I understand your position and I appreciate your feedback, however, not every player is going to like every event. If you don't like a particular event, leave constructive feedback in the event thread and move on. In addition to looking objectively at the data, we also consider the subjective player feedback from the previous year to inform potential changes for future years.

-ALS
Egg hunt was only an example I can add the slot event in it or twilight temple event as well my point is that when someone gets rewarded running an event 100 times and looted a badge and when someone doesn't although did like let's say 300 runs. I mean doesn't that guy deserve some kind of prize for running it that a lot but not getting anything due to bad RNG luck?

Though I'm only talking about the events that mainly has that RNG side as a part of event. The ones you earn tokens for running are totally fine.