Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Arlorian Egg Hunt 2024

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

People really like to talk lots about disappointment :3

I am unahppy with the drop rates definitely, Could see more plats sure but what i am really unhappy about is no color coding (like previous arlor events) of egg machines.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Not a single plat egg have I looted as of now. This event use to be fun. Oh well a few days to go. Im still hoping.

Suggestion to bring back the old one

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iheartu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Feedback: Arlorian Egg Hunt 2024

Sts knows how to f up the game over and over again

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeboyuitbeek For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

before the "increased drop rates" i was getting 3-5 plat eggs each day(I was running +-200 runs per day) now i got barely 3 plat eggs in 2 days since "increased drops". Its That Normal?

Now, If u are in a pt with full plat tier guys and u get luck where a plat machine spawn and only 1 guy get 1 plat egg and the other 3 guys just got no plat eggs?

Cmon, i think u can atleast make a 100% drop from plat machine Its already hard to get a plat machine in ur run and its not even 100% drop from it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pxrk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

@Cinco....I am one of the oldest players in AL and am playing on and off.

Lot of new changes had happened in AL and I loved it so far.But this easter event is really a let down..After playing for these many years I never felt this bad with easter event.So please suggest you to bring back the old format of playing easter event atleast next year.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Krish Sasukae For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

300+ runs 0 plat eggs even with the increased drop rates, whereas my other friends are getting 4-5 plat eggs in one run.

Sent from my I2208 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

New implementation - nerf every good and f2p things game has which was never given suggestion . And do things which no one ever asked for :/ rip our good old fun events .

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Honestly, drop rates of plat eggs seems fine. You go on lucky runs and unlucky thats part of it. Purples could be better. Happy they added murkstones at the request of the community. Also mid way through a badge and title was added as well.

Overall another easy chill egg hunt
    Ty STS

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Feedback: Arlorian Egg Hunt 2024

Quote Originally Posted by imfeared View Post
    Honestly, drop rates of plat eggs seems fine. You go on lucky runs and unlucky thats part of it. Purples could be better. Happy they added murkstones at the request of the community. Also mid way through a badge and title was added as well.

Overall another easy chill egg hunt
    Ty STS
    The drop rate isn’t the only issue that easter has. You got lucky obviously, congrats. But if u read the comments you’ll see that many people went in detail about how the changes negatively affect the community. You are happy with crumbs (in comparison to old easter) that’s great ig. But people encouraging sts to continue screwing the f2p is part of the problem too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i gave up too lol. not worth my time. last years was way better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Add rare drops to the egg machines such as vanities or pet eggs maybe even an exclusive mythic weapon thats op and does some egg bomb proc that deals massive aoe dmg to near by targets.
    Revert it to how it was in the past.
    These new changes of requiring certain amounts of points to loot certain egg rarities impacts many new and mid game players in this event. Ain't no one going to spend millions to get plat tier just to maybe in 1 out of 200 runs loot 1-3 plat eggs. I can most likely guarantee you that a whole lot less people are running this year when compared to previous years.
    Things that this tier thing causes.
    -Less eggs get looted which causes price inflation on eggs that are very beneficial to use and are already pricy to open in order to get what you need.
    -Less players interact with the event.
    -Luck to become even more useless.
    -Easter to be another event that people want to pass by asap since its lost what made it fun which was being able to loot any egg regardless of tier and the ability to use luck.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

From now on I will only blame the community alone for every cluster f that we face with game design. I see the path they have choosen and it is mainly focused on people behavior exploitation and manipulation through rng. As long as people play and pay there won't be any changes. They are lucky they still have alot of obsessed players who play thousands of dollars just for an ugly vanity set, an animated banner, a jewel and other few things that just few players will be interested in after events. Next Awakening events will be a major Gold sink and they will make a sh amount of money selling platinum to those who spend it in awakens. Slot machines are the worst mechanism in the world and this game is not far from that. When people will understand that those games are not meant to give the players more that they are willing to spend? Want to be rich and don t care about such events as this one? Spend 50$ and get 150m gold in few minutes by selling awakens, crate keys. Why would anyone choose to spend few months making 150m gold when you can get it in few minutes? The game is heavily pay to win and this is due to people who choose to pay.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Add rare drops to the egg machines such as vanities or pet eggs maybe even an exclusive mythic weapon thats op and does some egg bomb proc that deals massive aoe dmg to near by targets.
    Revert it to how it was in the past.
    These new changes of requiring certain amounts of points to loot certain egg rarities impacts many new and mid game players in this event. Ain't no one going to spend millions to get plat tier just to maybe in 1 out of 200 runs loot 1-3 plat eggs. I can most likely guarantee you that a whole lot less people are running this year when compared to previous years.
    Things that this tier thing causes.
    -Less eggs get looted which causes price inflation on eggs that are very beneficial to use and are already pricy to open in order to get what you need.
    -Less players interact with the event.
    -Luck to become even more useless.
    -Easter to be another event that people want to pass by asap since its lost what made it fun which was being able to loot any egg regardless of tier and the ability to use luck.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk
    Man 1 out of 200 runs to loot 1-3 plat eggs seems like a stretch. Id guess my average is 1 in 40-50 runs plat eggs are popping. Getting to plat tier takes a few hours tops. Yes it was inconvenient but was it an event killing change....
    Even if you looted no plat eggs ever you could still make a ton from this event especially in the opening few days. It changed yes you can also one shot the eggs all day long. The map takes seconds to run now and there is nothing to stop you. No mobs just a rabbit with a very long red zone that can stun you.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Man 1 out of 200 runs to loot 1-3 plat eggs seems like a stretch. Id guess my average is 1 in 40-50 runs plat eggs are popping. Getting to plat tier takes a few hours tops. Yes it was inconvenient but was it an event killing change....
    Even if you looted no plat eggs ever you could still make a ton from this event especially in the opening few days. It changed yes you can also one shot the eggs all day long. The map takes seconds to run now and there is nothing to stop you. No mobs just a rabbit with a very long red zone that can stun you.
    It’s actually not a stretch, with my drop rates 1 in 50 runs sounds like a dream) and i’m not the only unlucky one. And ur missing his point entirely anyway. The engagement with the event is at an all time low and they screwed over the f2p players. Just because u got lucky doesn’t mean the event has no flaw. Read through more comments and maybe u’ll see all the issues. There are plenty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to navabi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

"Even if you looted no plat eggs" 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Literally 20 people complaining and there are some people showing up (those are super lucky btw) just to say event is fine some even say work harder etc I mean would that even make a difference for you if there was no plat egg in egg hunt event this year?

The only purpose to run the event is plat eggs mainly so if you got lucky there is no issue with that but if you are calling the event "fine" I will kindly ask you to stop with this bs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Man 1 out of 200 runs to loot 1-3 plat eggs seems like a stretch.
    Are you sure about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Squlo View Post
    I'm glad for people getting some rewards by being lucky but I have seen some people as well looting nothing in 60 runs I mean if you are not going to loot anything even after reached plat then what is the purpose of getting there for real?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathconvict View Post
    Looted my 1st plat egg after 170 runs wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Lucky players, gz to them. I (all plat party) ran 63 run today, that yielded 0 plat eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaza View Post
    300+ runs 0 plat eggs even with the increased drop rates
    Quote Originally Posted by Pxrk View Post
    before the "increased drop rates" i was getting 3-5 plat eggs each day(I was running +-200 runs per day) now i got barely 3 plat eggs in 2 days since "increased drops".

Quote Originally Posted by devasted View Post
    hey stop this capitalism event..u make the drop rate of plat egg being 00.01% huh? was running over 100 run and didnt loot any plat eggs..it happen since u keep doin maintenance yesterday....as a player i feel disgust with this terms please fix it soon for other comfort

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Are you sure about that?
    My experience hasn't been anything close to this. I just ran 100 just to see and yielded 11 plats. So to answer your question, yes.
    99% of my runs have been solo....you test things out....see if that brings you better luck.

The Egg Hunt has been a positive event for me. Again this is MY experience and I realize it may differ from yours and other players.
    Cya

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

My experience hasn't been anything close to this. I just ran 100 just to see and yielded 11 plats. So to answer your question, yes.
    99% of my runs have been solo....you test things out....see if that brings you better luck.

The Egg Hunt has been a positive event for me. Again this is MY experience and I realize it may differ from yours and other players.
    Cya
    Please next time you do these runs provide screenshots of 100 runs and 11 plat eggs. I have looted 12 plat eggs TOTAL in the duration of this event spending more than 400 energy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I understand the reasons for the lower drop rates but false advertising is another level of scam. And this is a real issue. You could tell the community that you have balanced the drops so this way even if you don t get a plat egg, the amount of gold you can make by selling other types of eggs would eventually cover the price of a platinum egg. I personally made around 1m in 10 energy selling lower quality eggs. That means I can buy every 12 runs a platinum egg if I want. But again if you rely only on the current market situation, it can go easily wrong. Tou could have used Platinum eggs as an event point feeder aswell. Allowing players to craft them using lower tier eggs. For example : 300 green eggs, 200 blue, 100 red, 10 purple to craft 1 plat and give appropiate number of points + 20% more. This way you give everyone something in return. Rich players will get the points + some platinum in return grinding for the event and the poor will give gold in return.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to tanasescu490 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahtsssss View Post
    Please next time you do these runs provide screenshots of 100 runs and 11 plat eggs. I have looted 12 plat eggs TOTAL in the duration of this event spending more than 400 energy.
    xD

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk