Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Arlorian Egg Hunt 2024

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    We have events with and without various features and have heard the small praises and huge complaints for each feature:
    • Energy
    • Tiers
    • Leaderboards
    • Tokens
    • Split weeks
    • Locked Crates

I understand your position and I appreciate your feedback, however, not every player is going to like every event. If you don't like a particular event, leave constructive feedback in the event thread and move on. In addition to looking objectively at the data, we also consider the subjective player feedback from the previous year to inform potential changes for future years.

-ALS
    Egg hunt was only an example I can add the slot event in it or twilight temple event as well my point is that when someone gets rewarded running an event 100 times and looted a badge and when someone doesn't although did like let's say 300 runs. I mean doesn't that guy deserve some kind of prize for running it that a lot but not getting anything due to bad RNG luck?

Though I'm only talking about the events that mainly has that RNG side as a part of event. The ones you earn tokens for running are totally fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Guys, stop complaining, I'm an old player and for years now things have come to make things difficult for those who are free to play, a lot of difficulty in Kraken items for you to get, they launch a new map and no one plays there, there are no weapons that can handle playing There, either you give your life literally farming your life or you spend all the fortune you have to see if you can get something, so, if the game isn't giving us anything, do like me, stop playing! Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gigannte View Post
    Guys, stop complaining, I'm an old player and for years now things have come to make things difficult for those who are free to play, a lot of difficulty in Kraken items for you to get, they launch a new map and no one plays there, there are no weapons that can handle playing There, either you give your life literally farming your life or you spend all the fortune you have to see if you can get something, so, if the game isn't giving us anything, do like me, stop playing! Ty
    That's not true tho. After a while 81 mythics were dirt cheap and op in zodias(except for warrior weapons vs mobs). While those mythics struggle more in new maps, they can still complete them. Also machine aegis performs perfectly fine in new maps, while being cheaper than krak aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MaAaT View Post
    That's not true tho. After a while 81 mythics were dirt cheap and op in zodias(except for warrior weapons vs mobs). While those mythics struggle more in new maps, they can still complete them. Also machine aegis performs perfectly fine in new maps, while being cheaper than krak aegis
    ok friend, go use your mythics set in Zodias elite and in the new city Berylline Bay! good luck! in killing the bosses! I saw that you don't play the game! kwkwkkwkw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hexame View Post
    Great event! Satisfied with my drop rates regarding the platinum eggs
    Looting 3 plat eggs in one single machine was great
    Thanks Sts as always and as usual
    Name:  Screenshotta.png
Views: 310
Size:  354.5 KB

I've seen it first hand in the discord server lmfao you guys are sooo lucky

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Safirass For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

People seem to assume every machine has a chance at dropping plat egg. After a couple of runs I realized this is not the case and that egg machines still have colours.

Check chat everytime you loot a plat egg (while running with plat tiers). Everyone loots plat eggs from the same machines. If it was truly random it would be 1 person looting. When you realize this a lot of things start to make sense.

Basically... just pray your map spawns a plat machine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gigannte View Post
    ok friend, go use your mythics set in Zodias elite and in the new city Berylline Bay! good luck! in killing the bosses! I saw that you don't play the game! kwkwkkwkw
    Mythic set and lvl76 or 71 arc armor is literally how everyone ran elite sunken back then, and it works perfectly fine.
    In the new maps bosses are tanky, but even they die to zaarus weapon, lvl71 and 76 armor and ultimate. I just did test runs to confirm this.
    So maybe don't say stuff like this when you aren't even playing anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Can increase the drop rate of golden trinkets pls?? My hardcore is 645k points and haven't looted a single one....my points is from pure farm event n open eggs btw. Am I gonna have to go 1m points to loot one golden trinket??? Seems too much

ign Moneyhc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

We took a look at the data and we're happy with the drop rates and egg distribution. We think it's fine for a 'Free Platinum' event. We won't be making any changes to the drop rates.

-ALS
    It's funny how you say this without actually stating anything of importance. It's easy to say "we looked at the data and we think it's fine" yet... just last year.. everyone was getting more.. rewards.. than this year..? So clearly we aren't hallucinating and something did happen and you just don't want to inform your player base that you significantly nerfed one of the most sought out events... oh well.. classic STS nerfing things without informing their player base!

Thanks,
    Kinnq

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahtsssss View Post
    It's funny how you say this without actually stating anything of importance. It's easy to say "we looked at the data and we think it's fine" yet... just last year.. everyone was getting more.. rewards.. than this year..? So clearly we aren't hallucinating and something did happen and you just don't want to inform your player base that you significantly nerfed one of the most sought out events... oh well.. classic STS nerfing things without informing their player base!

Thanks,
    Kinnq
    Wdym nerf, don’t u see the data is “fine”.

Jokes aside, of course the data is fine when ur goal is to milk as such as possible from ur player base. Of course if more players were to come and not to leave AL maybe plat buying wouldn’t be such an issue.

Idk tho and i’m starting not to care anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to navabi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Drop rates for Purple egg contents is unchanged from previous years.

-ALS
    The drop rate of purple egg contents may have not changed BUT the drop rate of dropping the purple egg itself surely has changed. 100 runs and barely 20 purple eggs looted, disappointed to say the least.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by navabi View Post
    Wdym nerf, don’t u see the data is “fine”.

Jokes aside, of course the data is fine when ur goal is to milk as such as possible from ur player base. Of course if more players were to come and not to leave AL maybe plat buying wouldn’t be such an issue.

Idk tho and i’m starting not to care anymore

I wish this player base actually cared about the money they put into this game in relation to the output of the product they are receiving. Until that happens... unfortunately STS will keep screwing this playerbase over and over again... and they will never respond to us and be real.. these comments probably will be deleted too lol. Oh well.. at least we see some players are waking up and noticing this. Only a matter of time...

Kinnq

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahtsssss View Post
    I wish this player base actually cared about the money they put into this game in relation to the output of the product they are receiving. Until that happens... unfortunately STS will keep screwing this playerbase over and over again... and they will never respond to us and be real.. these comments probably will be deleted too lol. Oh well.. at least we see some players are waking up and noticing this. Only a matter of time...

Kinnq
    Couldn’t have said it better myself. I’m glad to see some players have their eyes wide open too.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to navabi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Also I don't really care about platinum eggs but I looted 11 in all my runs...I am 650k points at least ... 11 plat lol sts says the Data is fine for a free platinum event....lol wtf I'm supposed to do with 11 plat eggs lmao shame on u sts for screwing over your f2p player base... you ruined another good event .... I need stop spending money on here n go back to other games n spend there...this game is ridiculous

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Naaabmage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    Also I don't really care about platinum eggs but I looted 11 in all my runs...I am 650k points at least ... 11 plat lol sts says the Data is fine for a free platinum event....lol wtf I'm supposed to do with 11 plat eggs lmao shame on u sts for screwing over your f2p player base... you ruined another good event .... I need stop spending money on here n go back to other games n spend there...this game is ridiculous
    This is why I made another thread to tell them we need some kind of run tokens to be able to get stuff from vendors that literally drops by "only" RNG based luck in events. People doing hundreds of runs to loot few specific thing but here is what, someone loots it in 5 runs and the others that run like for 500 times gets nothing? I am not talking about the events that are token based btw im talking of the ones that has nothing to do with reroll and game decides who is winner and who is not which is stupid enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

This event use to be one of the best, it was good for all players and the changes made this year have completely destroy this awesome event, all the fun and magic from this event seem to have vanished.... very sad

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

22.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #177
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Latest server (content) update adjusts drop rates. We've also made it so if you loot an item with a full stacks, it will still create the loot object in the world rather than discarding it.

-ALS

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

nothings change in drop rate of plat egg and purple eggs 😑

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I don't know if you're confusing the increase and decrease rate or not, but I feel like the drop rate is lower than before, and even red eggs drop less than before.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Feedback: Arlorian Egg Hunt 2024

Well the “increase” still doesn’t make this event playable. It’s still a fraction of what it used to be. More people will start leaving, more will stop buying plat. U are pushing away ur own player base.

Well it’s ur game. If this is what u wanna do with it, yes continue to take away the joy we have in events.

Thanks

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to navabi For This Useful Post: