Thread: 🔔🔔Sad News🔔🔔

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Default 🔔🔔Sad News🔔🔔

Dear STS & Pocket Legends Community,

I hope this message finds you all well. As a long-time player who has been part of this community since 2010, I've noticed a decline in activity lately due to the lack of new updates from SpaceTime Studios (STS). It's disheartening to see fewer players online and less buzz surrounding the game.

However, I believe there are simple yet effective ways to breathe new life into Pocket Legends without requiring extensive resources from STS. One idea I'd like to propose is the implementation of occasional events like a "double fang week." These events wouldn't demand significant time or financial investment but could significantly boost player engagement and excitement.

By introducing such updates, STS can show their appreciation for the dedicated support of the community over the years. It's about nurturing the relationship between developers and players, keeping the game fresh, and ensuring its longevity.

I encourage fellow players to share their thoughts and suggestions on how we can collectively contribute to the game's revitalization. Together, we can make Pocket Legends an even more vibrant and enjoyable experience for everyone.

I will share in next post another good idea.

Thank you for your attention, and let's keep the spirit of Pocket Legends alive!
    Name:  9B187270-B3BD-495A-9162-34C0797DB060.jpeg
Views: 346
Size:  404.2 KB

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

This activity is normal , considering the time of the day.

It always occurs during the 2nd week of events where players are burnt out. And when an event ends, player activity on game does decline dramatically,

Most older players have quit knowing the direction STS have been very transparent about the game and no new content is planned in the future, it is apparent that if you want a game that has everything you want for PL go play Arcane Legends, constant feedback is sought from the player base, events back to back, new content, new maps, quality of life updates and care.

It is beating a dead horse trying to convince our beloved makers of this game to invest in PL when it is not financially viable to do so

Accept the truth and either be the positive influence our small community still need for players that continue to enjoy the game , but please stop pushing STS to do things that you want just because you can not accept their direction of the game.
    Last edited by Fwend; 03-21-2024 at 04:10 PM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    This activity is normal , considering the time of the day.

It always occurs during the 2nd week of events where players are burnt out. And when an event ends, player activity on game does decline dramatically,

Most older players have quit knowing the direction STS have been very transparent about the game and no new content is planned in the future, it is apparent that if you want a game that has everything you want for PL go play Arcane Legends, constant feedback is sought from the player base, events back to back, new content, new maps, quality of life updates and care.

It is beating a dead horse trying to convince our beloved makers of this game to invest in PL when it is not financially viable to do so

Accept the truth and either be the positive influence our small community still need for players that continue to enjoy the game , but please stop pushing STS to do things that you want just because you can not accept their direction of the game.
    I understand your concern, but I want to point out that it's not just my opinion, but the wish of many members of the gaming community. Additionally, adding one map and a boss usually doesn't require a significant amount of resources from developers. Since Pocket Legends is still a lively game, it would make sense to add something that players can spend Platinum on. Such additional content can also attract new players and keep existing ones engaged for longer. Also, please don't put words in my mouth as you usually do with all players; I have nothing against STS, quite the opposite, they always do a great job.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

i'm not arguing with you. I actually agree with your passion for our game.

What you fail to understand and many others on game, it really isn't profitable all the changes and suggestions.

Think of it from a business perspective.

You have many products, one shining star that generates a lot of sales and buzz, many customers wanting more of it.
    You also have other products, that sell sometimes but not many are interested in it.
    Would you invest more time and money into the product that is not generating much profit or income or would you put all your efforts into your best product that customers want more of?

We don't have to agree on our views, I do not hate on anyone or attack anyone on game unlike others.

I'm just giving my opinion and acceptance of the game , my love for STS and I always strive to be positive and help others on game despite the amount of hatred I receive from others who do not understand or agree with me.

-Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

It would be nice if you sometimes allowed others to express their opinions without immediately dismissing or belittling them. Every player has the right to voice their perspective, and diverse discussions can bring forth new thoughts and ideas for improving the game.

The plat dungeon isnt bad idea, this is how PL worked forexample at Nuri cap. Also adding the double fang week isnt bad idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I never dismissed any opinions , don't get me wrong.

I support many others suggestions and thank them too. You might be taking this personally.

I asked for the most op pets to return for Xmas event, I pleaded for the forest fury event to return when others wanted no events or recycled content. I push items i know STS currently have on game that will assist new or returning players assistance in farming because it affects them and they need help.

I do consider the suggestion, for the health of the game as well as generating income for STS.

Its not just wanting or needing new items, or wanting the most valuable discontinued sets on game for vanity purposes.

-Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    I never dismissed any opinions , don't get me wrong.

I support many others suggestions and thank them too. You might be taking this personally.

I asked for the most op pets to return for Xmas event, I pleaded for the forest fury event to return when others wanted no events or recycled content. I push items i know STS currently have on game that will assist new or returning players assistance in farming because it affects them and they need help.

I do consider the suggestion, for the health of the game as well as generating income for STS.

Its not just wanting or needing new items, or wanting the most valuable discontinued sets on game for vanity purposes.
    Exactly.

I'm leaving this for the devs and hope for their response in this thread.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post: