Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Default 🔔🔔Sad News🔔🔔

Dear STS & Pocket Legends Community,

I hope this message finds you all well. As a long-time player who has been part of this community since 2010, I've noticed a decline in activity lately due to the lack of new updates from SpaceTime Studios (STS). It's disheartening to see fewer players online and less buzz surrounding the game.

However, I believe there are simple yet effective ways to breathe new life into Pocket Legends without requiring extensive resources from STS. One idea I'd like to propose is the implementation of occasional events like a "double fang week." These events wouldn't demand significant time or financial investment but could significantly boost player engagement and excitement.

By introducing such updates, STS can show their appreciation for the dedicated support of the community over the years. It's about nurturing the relationship between developers and players, keeping the game fresh, and ensuring its longevity.

I encourage fellow players to share their thoughts and suggestions on how we can collectively contribute to the game's revitalization. Together, we can make Pocket Legends an even more vibrant and enjoyable experience for everyone.

I will share in next post another good idea.

Thank you for your attention, and let's keep the spirit of Pocket Legends alive!
    Name:  9B187270-B3BD-495A-9162-34C0797DB060.jpeg
Views: 382
Size:  404.2 KB

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post: