Quote Originally Posted by Robens Alexandre View Post
I've been in this game for over 10 years now back when 100k was considered rich and most transaction was bellow that sum.

Let's be honest it's 10 years later, most transaction are in the millions and hundred millions, but the auction mechanic is still the same.

Somethings has been added that greatly helps and big thank you for the devs for adding the latest drop down menu for the category.

But the big elephant in the room that has never been addressed is the Listing Fees. Back when transaction were on low amount it didn't mean much, but now, most people are avoiding the Auction House for any big transaction.

I have a solution I want to propose for that.

Instead of one listing fee that amount to 5% of the value of the items, change it to a listing fee that dont go over a million and a comissions fee that can be equal to the 5% of the value the item got sold for, you pay the listing fee upfront as always and the commission fee got taken from the money you recieve. This way listing item in the Auction House will no longer be a race to the bottom where every sellers are cutting each other off to not be the one to pay that fee in vain.
Let's be real, will anyone ever post their house on Zillow or any other site on the internet if they had to pay 5% percent the value of the house as listing fees, if it doesn't make sense in real life why should it make sense in a game that should tone down reality.

While we are at it we should also extend the duration from 3 days to up to 7 days, and the times to get your money or unsold item, from auction from 30 days to 90 days, before we lost it, real life is a thing and sometimes you get into conditions that dont allow you to log into the game for more than a month and its painfull for any returning player to notice that the item they left on auction get lost forever.

Last but not least is to make things a bit stricter so people dont go and abuse it for free adertising o for scamming purposes, anytime you cancel an auction you get to pay the commision fee.

This game has a lot of potential to be one of the best game just like it happened back in 2014

This one so real