Thread: Please remove honor pvp mode

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Please remove honor pvp mode

OgDollar here, I have played 76 honor pvp since release and before it was so moch fun and everyone played fair, a man I once knew and was friends with by the name of ilyas (scll, eos) has gathered a team of throwers and has ruined the pvp experience, big guilds such as bellum, insane asylem and more have tried honor and didn’t enjoy their time playing because of the same throwers, you devs can see the lb for each past season because you congratulate the winners, you can check each season for 8-10 seasons, same players every time and many people make thread but nothing Is done, if you don’t want to do anything about it please remove the mode and stop allowing these people to continue to do this! Ruining player’s experience is against TOS!
    -dollarsultans, your king.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wecomewefall For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Critem here, I completely agree to this. Every other season, I've seen the same players in lb for honor pvp for a long time and its been getting repetitive to the point where its not fun anymore. Alot of people have made alt accounts to boost themselves throughout the lb which is just ridiculous in my case. My head booms at this failed pvp system that was made and if nothing is really done with this, it might as well be shut down.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I wonder who made you make this thread, that’s if you were the ign ‘Dollar’ whose not even playing honor pvp. The Leaderboard has many players and only the greatest will be on top that’s the case with not only honor pvp included but every leaderboard out there.
    Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Not for the greatest when there are multiple recorded clips of matches being thrown and you are a specific case. Involved with the same guild, friendgroups, private dms etc.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by glitory View Post
    I wonder who made you make this thread, that’s if you were the ign ‘Dollar’ whose not even playing honor pvp. The Leaderboard has many players and only the greatest will be on top that’s the case with not only honor pvp included but every leaderboard out there.
    Cheers.

You are the greatest booster my little guy , cheers.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wecomewefall For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default Please remove honor pvp mode

Quote Originally Posted by critAL View Post
    Not for the greatest when there are multiple recorded clips of matches being thrown and you are a specific case. Involved with the same guild, friendgroups, private dms etc.
    I don’t get you, there are clips of everyone throwing, I get my games thrown many times and I have footages yet I still manage to be in top 10 as you have also managed once to get a banner and you are right now in top 10, so how am I a specific case? Again this season it’s supposed to be easy to get the banner, rather than crying on forums get in the game and try your hardest.

And that so called “OGDollar” just proved to me that it’s a fraud.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by glitory View Post
    Cheers.

U funny look at the ss lmao 2 pvp players losing vs 2 pve players scll/eos (top 10 mage every season I think) + qdg his old spouse who played pvp way more than me at that time vs adddam + jusssty scll was even recording it to this day rumours say he is still mad about it lmao

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Killyxan For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

+1 they are the worst honor pvp players yet they always manage to end up in top 10 along with their guild and friend group, you’re the real frauds here.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wecomewefall For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Isn't honor PvP is the zone where all of PvE players hang out and then act like they know something of PvP? Those dudes don't even know nekro timing or when to rush/hold back yet gets awarded for being able to win some games against the dummies they got. Literally same stuff over and over...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Coordinated interactions between players to gain selfish advantage

To fix this problem either give out more banners per season or none

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I completely agree with this. This is the reason why I stopped playing honor pvp. It's simply not possible to have any chance of being at the top 10 being someone who is trying to climb up the ranks by playing fairly. It's always the same group of players receiving banners by throwing other's game with their alts.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I agree, and of course the guy that’s been throwing for countless seasons replies to this because he’s feeling guilty, honor was fun but if it’s shutdown that’s fine too, this has gone on too long

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

The first and 2nd comments calling themselves ogdollar and critem r not who they r! Those 2 r my friends I just asked them and these 2 aren't them. These r the same group that gets banned everytime they stepped into the game crying abt it being unfair bcz they can't get ther hands on it while others who r playing since the start knows how to play well to get to where they r. This is all ign glyzzi propaganda.

On the side note, yes honor isn't as fun anym as barely anyone plays it anymore

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scll View Post
    The first and 2nd comments calling themselves ogdollar and critem r not who they r! Those 2 r my friends I just asked them and these 2 aren't them. These r the same group that gets banned everytime they stepped into the game crying abt it being unfair bcz they can't get ther hands on it while others who r playing since the start knows how to play well to get to where they r. This is all ign glyzzi propaganda.

On the side note, yes honor isn't as fun anym as barely anyone plays it anymore
    Ur tryna start an argument and it’s not gonna work lol, dollar has me added and I can promise u he was crying in my pms yesterday about how y’all betrayed him and threw all of his honor games

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hunnycho For This Useful Post: