Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
That would certainly be challenging. We'd need a lot of anti-toxin lixes though and it would need a very strong team.
I would like a map that did give something worth running for and the difficulty would need to be hard. I like the idea of a long map.
Maybe not have garbage drops on the way, I hate cleaning my inventory. I did enjoy running Mausoleum when it first came about. It was hard running that place at level 61 but we all had a good time then and the sense of achievement was worth it.
I'm not a fan of the Zodias portal bosses so yes, a long map does sound appealing.
Personally, I think that Mausoleum was the best map by levels that they have released, but at this current point I very much doubt that they will include maps as complex as that one, it has made me very angry for years that we can only run with such strong processes that do not involve strategy like the previous weapons, but at this point my only suggestion to combat that force is to fight with so many bosses united and 1 mega boss so strong that not even 4 people are enough to kill him easily, at this point I don't know what else can combat the imbalance of strength but it is very sad to lose interest in running a current map, at least for me who logs in every day since I downloaded it