Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: the most difficult map in the game

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default the most difficult map in the game

I had a very crazy idea but it would be the most entertaining in a while, let's imagine a final map available only in elderwood elite mode which... is based on a long path where we only see mini bosses or final bosses of this respective map, The drop would be garbage but the final boss would give three times as much gold as a normal map, apart from possibilities of dropping 1 super rare vanity and possibilities of dropping very strong gems, and other objects with a value above 10 million, the joke of this It would be a brutally strong boss and that you as administrators do not give us the word to lower the difficulty, that this would be more like passing a game achievement

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

that honors the map and is called "death row"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

That would certainly be challenging. We'd need a lot of anti-toxin lixes though and it would need a very strong team.
    I would like a map that did give something worth running for and the difficulty would need to be hard. I like the idea of a long map.
    Maybe not have garbage drops on the way, I hate cleaning my inventory. I did enjoy running Mausoleum when it first came about. It was hard running that place at level 61 but we all had a good time then and the sense of achievement was worth it.
    I'm not a fan of the Zodias portal bosses so yes, a long map does sound appealing.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    That would certainly be challenging. We'd need a lot of anti-toxin lixes though and it would need a very strong team.
    I would like a map that did give something worth running for and the difficulty would need to be hard. I like the idea of a long map.
    Maybe not have garbage drops on the way, I hate cleaning my inventory. I did enjoy running Mausoleum when it first came about. It was hard running that place at level 61 but we all had a good time then and the sense of achievement was worth it.
    I'm not a fan of the Zodias portal bosses so yes, a long map does sound appealing.
    Personally, I think that Mausoleum was the best map by levels that they have released, but at this current point I very much doubt that they will include maps as complex as that one, it has made me very angry for years that we can only run with such strong processes that do not involve strategy like the previous weapons, but at this point my only suggestion to combat that force is to fight with so many bosses united and 1 mega boss so strong that not even 4 people are enough to kill him easily, at this point I don't know what else can combat the imbalance of strength but it is very sad to lose interest in running a current map, at least for me who logs in every day since I downloaded it

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

A similar thread about a new mode is here (link).

-ALS