Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bear bug??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flower View Post
    Lmao, just fought harangue, a peep who think can win a bear 51 on a mage.. Was losing 4-0 on a duel vs my nub bear.. Strategy?? Say go.. Lemme buff and run my buffs xD, good game but next time, plz serious fights, not lames
    You forgot to say how it ended :s. Dont forget when it came to 4-3 and you started rushing, then you still lost 5-4. Against a dex mage too. Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Omfg, bears so op! With my full charmin set, if I nuke a bear, everything hits him, he is like Half way!!! It's not right at all! And the debuffs and Dodge make it like 10x worse!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TANKKAAR:836305
    [

Stop crying.

Maybe instead of spending all your time here complaining you should be in PvP practicing how to play your class better. Tbh if you can't win on a mage then I think its safe to say you shouldn't be pvping. You said it yourself bear only has 10 more armor then you and you have twice as much crit, not to even mention the fact you have heal and a mana shield! You say you can't hit him them because they dodge then try using your debuffs...lol... sounds to me like your just looking for a class to blame for your inability to win.

Oh yeh and just a tip.... try using the edit button instead of posting 5x in a row in a desperate attempt to keep this troll thread alive.
    Lmfao! Made me laugh so hard! Me and flower are same skill level, add either one of us and fight us. We'll knock your socks off fighting any class but a bear. Make a 51 MAGE, fight her, and say that again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaunab:836356
    Very well said by AbsolutePally.

Mages have gotten used to being little tanks with their heals, mana shield, very high armor and 20+ dodge, as well as doing insane amounts of damage. Thus why many of them are complaining now. Birds seem to get along with the fact that without some lucky dodges they are dead in one second.

Bears should be strong at 1vs1 but I disagree with that they should be able to kill ANY class in one simple combo. A tank doesn't need to kill all the time, it needs to survive. An unshielded mage cant get close to a bear, not even considering to debuff the bear on the first hand because a beckon stomp will be an instant kill if they dont dodge. Birds can as well only pray for a beckon dodge and their roots to hit which will most likely decide the outcome of the fight.
    When they do dodge mages and birds they can nuke the sh*t out of that bear and all comes down to if the bear dodges enough to use beckon again or traps/stomps the opponent away before he dies.

I think the high damage on all classes ruins the game mechanics. I still can't decide if 76 or 71 was the worst cap for PvP/CTF both had their own problems.
    I'm a tank bear, I used to do pulls and debuff enemies to set up kills for my teammates as well as just tank through them to get flags or keep them off squishier chars. At 71 tanking also gave quite some kills because the crusher did very high damage. I couldn't be sure that I would kill any non str char in one combo and didnt even attempt to get into a 1-1 with str chars cause I knew it would take too long to kill one on my own. I would rather sling or stomp them away calculating the directions and timing the skills carefully. Now it's just beckon stomp + a few slashes and BOOM they are dead. Or wait, they dodged, I'm dead.

Moreover, dodge isn't actually as high as it seems. A bear who has 80 dodge dodges well less then 8/10 skills (not considering debuffs). Dodges, hits and misses often occur in streaks, which makes me wonder how the system calculates them (It's definitely not by the schematics that Phys found years back).

When I look at the game mechanics at lvls like 55 or 61 and compare them to endgame, it really makes me wonder what the devs are actually thinking when they put stats on new gear...
    I wish pvp relied on skill, not gear

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Then ur saying mages should never 1vs1?? Only ffa with a tank next to them?? Mehhh

Read my posts , I said they should only 1/1 vs same classes. This IS a ffa game (pvp)
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

its funny cuz at 66 cap the mages were the super beasts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Elyseon View Post
    its funny cuz at 66 cap the mages were the super beasts
    Lol, basing in a single level range??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hahahahabirdy View Post
    You forgot to say how it ended :s. Dont forget when it came to 4-3 and you started rushing, then you still lost 5-4. Against a dex mage too. Lol.
    Lol?? Dude cant u hold a fair fight?? 4-0 right?? Then what did u do?? XD explain to all! Run til i got no buffs then buff and kill? Stop makin jokes plz

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Pro mages can beat bears. If u can't you got work to do son.

Never fear fn's here

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fncrazy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fncrazy View Post
    Pro mages can beat bears. If u can't you got work to do son.

Never fear fn's here
    U talk much sht... jiunar bear, flower mage repeat myself, im on right now, just pm on me and stop spammin words

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

U talk much sht... jiunar bear, flower mage repeat myself, im on right now, just pm on me and stop spammin words
    Lmao... Why so serious? Level up son. I don't even have a 51 I pvp with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fncrazy View Post
    Lmao... Why so serious? Level up son. I don't even have a 51 I pvp with.
    Then thats why u spam words like a nerd i see these will always be 51, ill be waiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

I'll make a 51 bear, one day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Bears are a joke at 51 if you have a bird. Blind shot = crippled bear. Unless your lucky enough to hit your beckon. Now I won't say much cause I don't want to listen to you babble on about how pro you "think" you are. I frankly just won't waste my time with you. But in birds, I've got about 7 or 8k kills total. Now to some yea that's whatever, nothing impressive. With those numbers comes a little bit of know how. I'm not saying I'm the best, cause god knows I aint close, but I am a pretty talented bird at 55 & 56. As for being a mage, Inukem was pretty successful against bears, I just had to keep at a 10-12m distance and they could hurt me. Just had to time some stuff right and hope for the best, pvp is all luck based any how.

Sig made by Arexos! Buying Phantom Bow set pm meh!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by WarTornBird View Post
    Bears are a joke at 51 if you have a bird. Blind shot = crippled bear. Unless your lucky enough to hit your beckon. Now I won't say much cause I don't want to listen to you babble on about how pro you "think" you are. I frankly just won't waste my time with you. But in birds, I've got about 7 or 8k kills total. Now to some yea that's whatever, nothing impressive. With those numbers comes a little bit of know how. I'm not saying I'm the best, cause god knows I aint close, but I am a pretty talented bird at 55 & 56. As for being a mage, Inukem was pretty successful against bears, I just had to keep at a 10-12m distance and they could hurt me. Just had to time some stuff right and hope for the best, pvp is all luck based any how.
    Anotherone... First) They prolly dodge ur blind.. Most of the times they do. Second) Ur saying u can easily keep em at 12 m so ur a good kiter.. Think im not? Pm my mage flower 51, kite me then ill accept ur comment.. Til then.. Same as said til now.. Blablabla and i got no pms.. ( being online last 3 or 4 hours, ik too freak lol)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flower:837172
    Quote Originally Posted by WarTornBird View Post
    Anotherone... First) They prolly dodge ur blind.. Most of the times they do. Second) Ur saying u can easily keep em at 12 m so ur a good kiter.. Think im not? Pm my mage flower 51, kite me then ill accept ur comment.. Til then.. Same as said til now.. Blablabla and i got no pms.. ( being online last 3 or 4 hours, ik too freak lol)
    My blind never had issues. It's like a forgotten bow proc, whether or not there is damage the proc still blinds regardless of being dodged. And second off it says 10-12m and thirdly, I said nothing about kiting at 12m being easy. Before you try and portray yourself as a god at 51 pvp, you should learn to read a little first and stop putting words into peoples mouth. You're very easy bait in this community and I'm sorry for you. I don't even have a 51. So when you level up, to 61 with my mage I will gladly kill you.

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

All i'm hearing from you now is that you're on a high horse and have a huge inflated ego.
    So what is it exactly you're trying to do here? Brag, ask for attention, get competition?

Maybe enter a tournament, win something. Until then you're just a pub troll.
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Lol?? Dude cant u hold a fair fight?? 4-0 right?? Then what did u do?? XD explain to all! Run til i got no buffs then buff and kill? Stop makin jokes plz
    Do realize that you're speaking to someone who won 3+ tournaments against very skilled players. There are times when your own ego makes you look like a fool, this is one of them.

In the words of Advicatus, "Know your place." I don't mean this to sound offensive, but it sounds like you do not understand the PvP system and therefore are raging at your own ignorance. You cannot argue against someone with years of proven PvP experience over you.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

This thread should be called "Bear Hug."

PL-lvl 76 Duper mage (main)
    AL- Hephaestus warrior (main), Duper Sorcerer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo:837239
    Do realize that you're speaking to someone who won 3+ tournaments against very skilled players. There are times when your own ego makes you look like a fool, this is one of them.

In the words of Advicatus, "Know your place." I don't mean this to sound offensive, but it sounds like you do not understand the PvP system and therefore are raging at your own ignorance. You cannot argue against someone with years of proven PvP experience over you.
    My gosh Parth, how can you be so rude being so polite <3 I love you buddeh xD