Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: AL Skill Revamp - Phase II: "Perks" - More Choices, More Power from Skill Upgrades!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigChouX View Post
    Cino is a game development, he doesn’t know much about the players feeling , please accept what we wanted .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not gonna defend cinco here but why it's always rogues crying over buff/nerfs may i ask?

A proper geared rogue can literally use one shadow piercer to kill her opponent (I am nıt even talking about aimed shot here) so what is the point of giving immunity to a class that is literally a nuking machine?

By the same logic if i say like tanks and mages lack a lot damage compared to rogs and then I will only see rogs complaining about that as well cause that has been like that since forever now.

I am not satisfied with some stuff as well such as chest splitter not getting a duration perk on 4th upgrade but well it is what it is can't do much about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Squlo View Post
    Not gonna defend cinco here but why it's always rogues crying over buff/nerfs may i ask?

A proper geared rogue can literally use one shadow piercer to kill her opponent (I am nıt even talking about aimed shot here) so what is the point of giving immunity to a class that is literally a nuking machine?

By the same logic if i say like tanks and mages lack a lot damage compared to rogs and then I will only see rogs complaining about that as well cause that has been like that since forever now.

I am not satisfied with some stuff as well such as chest splitter not getting a duration perk on 4th upgrade but well it is what it is can't do much about it.
    If you have seen Temple LB, the answer to your question is already clear. There is no need to make any further comments. There is no balance between classes and there never has been.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kinggg View Post
    If you have seen Temple LB, the answer to your question is already clear. There is no need to make any further comments. There is no balance between classes and there never has been.
    Ofc not smh

Classes are supposed to work together

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk