Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Arlorian Egg Hunt 2024

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Feedback: Arlorian Egg Hunt 2024

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneping View Post
    Please increase plat egg drops. Drop rate is stupidly damn worse.
    Plat eggs drops are great there’s nothing wrong with them , they are supposed to be rare and hard for you to get that’s the point of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Feedback: Arlorian Egg Hunt 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Thebrowndirt View Post
    Plat eggs drops are great there’s nothing wrong with them , they are supposed to be rare and hard for you to get that’s the point of them.

Since when that’s the point for them? As far as i recall all the other easter events not getting a plat egg in over 100 runs was not the point of them.

I’m not saying overflow the game with them. But the previous drop rates were fine and there weren’t complaints. F2p players have access to plat and ALL players are able to plan accordingly to their needs for a while.

Now you have the chance to get 3 plat for 1.2m.

I’m not even mentioning all issues derived from all the changes. But if u enjoy, that’s all right. That doesn’t change the fact that the problems exist and the fact that the way easter used to be was better for the players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

please 50% plat sale

Sent from my SM-A705F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    Lmao don't worry about my gear, i think i'm good enough. Not every event has same essence drop. For example previous event for each indigo i got like 7/8 essences. Rn, for my experience so far, is like half of that amount. But i wanna be understanding and just call it my bad luck, is ok. Don't even worry about my event runs, i can solo and one tap every egg np. At end of day, if a player regrets even to open eggs to make plat tier there is something quite wrong in the dynamic itself. 100 runs requires still quite some time and effort and if you don't get to loot even one plat in those runs honestly is just not effort-rewarding. Eggs in this celebration are gifts, should represent joy and always been like this. Now is just not as joyful anymore

Inviato dal mio 23053RN02A utilizzando Tapatalk
    Your actually right about energy in indigo i only got a max of 3 per run for a while then got 7 in one run than so on but majority of runs i get 3 energy it still is possible to get 7-15 energy per run if u clear whole map tho

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Easter LB Mage Vanity (PLS FIX)

The New Easter Lb Vanity For Mage doesn't have pant's and i think it would look alot better if it had pants like the other classes. Please Look into this @Devs thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Five days in and bored to tears. I had hoped to enjoy crafting a couple of furniture eggs, but gold trinkets are too rare, in purple eggs only. I opened one to find a plain dull egg. Why? Must there always be undesirable items overwhelming the few nice ones. Two weeks too long. What’s next? Never mind.
    Also agrees that the changes weren’t asked for or needed or appreciated. Just less again.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chromwell View Post
    Blank egg machines!!
    I receive no eggs at all when destroying the egg machines, in solo or in multi. Wtf!! I'll post the link to the screen capture after it is done uploading
    It happens often to me as well. I checked to see if i had limit of egg reached but no, i guess is on purpose that some eggs machines don't drop eggs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    It happens often to me as well. I checked to see if i had limit of egg reached but no, i guess is on purpose that some eggs machines don't drop eggs

Yeah same idk if it's on purpose or a bug though. I wonder if we are going to get some information about the current situation. I believe asommers still sees plat eggs in auction.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

All of Egg Machines don't drop any egg at all for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chromwell View Post
    All of Egg Machines don't drop any egg at all for me.
    Are you maxed on eggs btw? That might be the issue with it. Make sure that you are not carrying full stacks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Oh yeah you're right. Thank you

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Please Fix This

Mage easter 2024 Lb Vanity has no pants unlike the other classes. It would be nice if pants could be added to the lb Vanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

True skiny legs

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #154
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    We're going to look at the data in detail on Monday (total eggs of various colors), but it looks like things are working just fine.
    We took a look at the data and we're happy with the drop rates and egg distribution. We think it's fine for a 'Free Platinum' event. We won't be making any changes to the drop rates.

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    [Older Egg] Removal is highly unlikely, but we probably can make it so you can't loot items from older eggs that would cause confusion and scams.
    The only item that was problematic here was the 2023 Gold Arlorian Egg Recipe, but now, if you loot that from a 2023 Egg, we will auto-liquidate the item. We will also again remove all 2023 Gold Arlorian Egg Recipes from the game (more were created since we last wiped them since players can still open 2023 eggs).

Quote Originally Posted by Pxrk View Post
    @devs Any possibility of changing the Unbound awaks From tiers(silver, platinum) to make them Stashable atleast?
    Sorry, no plans to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabbolicious View Post
    The New Easter Lb Vanity For Mage doesn't have pant's and i think it would look alot better if it had pants like the other classes. Please Look into this @Devs thank you.
    We will udpdate the legs for this vanity.

-ALS

16. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If u run the map 100 times without seeing a single plat machine, u would get mad. But now since all machines have no colors, u can only think u have bad luck. It is a smart hidden nerf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dvlong View Post
    If u run the map 100 times without seeing a single plat machine, u would get mad. But now since all machines have no colors, u can only think u have bad luck. It is a smart hidden nerf.
    Since they are happy with the drop rates unlike the players I honestly gave up on it personally. But will suggest a cool idea later on for the people that works hard in events but not get rewarded well due to lack of luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Exchange System in RNG Based Events

Hello everyone at first,

So as you all know most of the events exist in the game usually works with the token system in order to let people get what they desired by grinding for it. But some of the events (like egg hunt for example right now ongoing) doesn't feel rewarding that much considering that it is all based on RNG luck literally.

So my point is that to make people satisfied grinding with that kind of luck based events give us a token for every run we finished. And then add the luck based loots into a vendor and let us exchange those tokens for them.

At least this way people can get something they want for the effort they put on it.

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #158
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

We have events with and without various features and have heard the small praises and huge complaints for each feature:
    • Energy
    • Tiers
    • Leaderboards
    • Tokens
    • Split weeks
    • Locked Crates

I understand your position and I appreciate your feedback, however, not every player is going to like every event. If you don't like a particular event, leave constructive feedback in the event thread and move on. In addition to looking objectively at the data, we also consider the subjective player feedback from the previous year to inform potential changes for future years.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

hmm i guess you guys need to take a break from making LB Armor and Helmet vanities for the meantime and switch to making LB Vanity Weapons for a while... just get back to releasing LB vanity armor and helmet again if it isn't rushed. that way you can have more time for brainstorming about a vanity helmet and armor's theme.

Overall the event is good although its lacking some items to buy on NPC vendor (via gold like what you guys used to do on previous years where we can buy some bound vanities in it)

also you guys are already few steps closer on making a YinYang Aura. that Equinox Badge design would've looked cool too if it has an aura version. Why not make a special aura version sale of it on April 8, 2024?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I thought I can max my inv slot on my new char/class but damn this is the worst arlorian egg hunt I played. 100 runs 0-3 platinum egg.. I hope there's a way to change class in the future.