Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Skill Revamp Phase II (Perks)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Shadowstorm shot perk prereq issues fixed for the next update.
    Paralysis text adjusted to indicate it only affects Charged Noxious Bolt (it's a perk of a charged only mod).
    Airborne Assassin text adjusted to indicate it only affects Charged Gale Force (it's a perk of a charged only mod).
    Thanks. Great update overall

Sent from my CPH2481 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Warrior's vampiric leech for VB which suppose to grant 5% leech of incoming damage is not working. I checked via /stats command and it gave me 5% mitigation instead when Vengeful blood was activated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xinghvn View Post
    Warrior's vampiric leech for VB which suppose to grant 5% leech of incoming damage is not working. I checked via /stats command and it gave me 5% mitigation instead when Vengeful blood was activated.
    It's worded in a strange way, but it is supposed to give 5% leech, which it does. But that's outgoing, not incoming damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

can you guys fixed the annoying bug on expert archer (from shadow storm shot) skill?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    can you guys fixed the annoying bug on expert archer (from shadow storm shot) skill?
    I'm getting annoyed with it. like after having a certain amount of runs, the skill points that you used in it will be removed and you'll have a notification where it says there's one skill points unused. I'm experiencing this since morning until now and I'm kinda annoyed with the endless notification about it where i have to put back the skill points on it and then it'll be removed again (same cycle. i even logged out for a while and got hack to the game right now and I'm still experiencing it)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

warrior in pve with latest gear
    - never had problems doing solo any map and mobs are being killed by kraken aegis' proc, so i'll aim my feedback to boss fight

Good vs bosses
    Chest Spitter - 15% crit dmg, 15% higher dmg done by skill, 15% boss damage turned this skill in my favorite skill
    Axe Throw - it was always good, but 10% crit dmg, 5% haste and 25% boss dmg made it perfect, i feel like warrior class has it's own aimed shot skill and i was very surprised to see some damage numbers made by charged axe throw
    Vengeful Blood - it was always good, but increased crit chance and dmg by 10%, crit damage by 5% and STR by 10 made it perfect
    Horn of Renew - 15% boss damage buff and 4.5 sec shield, that's bonus vs Rahabkor
    Juggernaut - i always liked it vs mobs, and now it can contribute to boss fight with 10 str + 15% boss dmg buff
    Questionable vs bosses
    Skyward Smash - i don't see reason to use it against bosses, it increases chances for stun and bleed, and provide haste buff, but this is nowhere near as good as skills in green color. i have tried it vs mobs as well, but i could take down more mobs in shorter time by using chest spitter
    Windmill - pull and reset of cd sounds good, but this skill isn't something i would use against bosses and vs mobs there is same case as with skyward smash, chest spitter is better skill
    Rallying cry - i really like damage as party buff, but i think it is low %, on top of that i play often solo and why would i use this skill, that can buff my damage against bosses by 10%, when horn can buff my dmg by 15%?

Vs mobs it does not really matter what skills i pick, because procs take care of them, but against bosses i see chest spitter + axe throw + vengeful blood as essential skills, + 4th is optional, either horn of renew (15% boss dmg), juggernaut (15% boss dmg + 10 str) or rallying cry (10% dmg + 2% haste). I will pick horn, because juggernaut requires 10/10 skill pts in mastery, and i don't have any skill pts left, and because rallying cry buffs my damage by 10% when i am solo.

Here is what i think should be reconsidered:
    - remove or replace Grace perk from horn of renew skill, it won't do any good with haste sets
    - add % crit dmg to skyward smash and windmill skills, or some unique buff/ debuff (like allow skyward to stun bosses), so players can pick between them or chest spitter
    - replace 5% damage buff for entire team in rallying's cry perk War Band with 10% stackng debuff, that increases damage enemies take by anyone standing within aura (taken from Heroic Neigher's passive to give warrior curse skill)

I see some potential by using different skills to make speed skill set for events, but this is my personal opinion of warrior skills vs bosses. I am going to give all skills in red another try but my preferences are unlikely to change without adjustments. Ty STS

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts

As already posted, fixed for the next update, should be today sometime.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Using charged shield with static resonance stops arcane charity from working. Without that skill upgrade the perk always activated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts

I wish some perks on razor shield would actually give some extra protection and not an additional damage... Like on last upgrade 2 secs of immunity or something would be more useful,esp for harder maps, for rogues it's seems choice between damage and damage, not much versatility, ty.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MaAaT View Post
    Using charged shield with static resonance stops arcane charity from working. Without that skill upgrade the perk always activated.
    This is fixed for the next update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Default Skill revamp

Hello, i just want to share my view on this revamp, im sure you guys did your best on this, and its not so bad, but there are couple of main problems there, rogue and tank didn't get the right revamps, tank still lack a high crit dmg skill (like aimed which give 250% crit dmg or lightning bolt of mage does same), and its the only class who dont have it! Its stupid, rogues still have no immunity skills, and its the only one who doesn't ofc.. now dont bring up "class balance etc" no need anymore tank, like no need anymore rogue, mage can do what rogues do and also what tanks do mostly, theres no more class differentiation, the game went in a way that all classes should be the same, since also the weapons and the procs are same anyways lol sooo dear sts, why dont you start using brain and make all classes equal, ty

Inviato dal mio RMX2202 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I like and mage revamp and warrior revamp for the most part. Rouges heal, trap and bomb don't really feel much better to me, than they were before tho.
    I think changing the boring masteries of aimed shot and chest splitter to something more useful would've been nice. Mana doesn't matter in pve and in pvp I doubt the current amount of reduced cost is useful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    This is fixed for the next update.
    This now works, ty. But when I get attacked, the aura 5% mitigation is gone after a few hits, even when the shield is still up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I like this perks system very much, not for the extra abilities they give, but for the reason that it needs to remove skill points from others in order to take what you really want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tekila View Post
    I understand for gale force to need to be charged to get the dmg boost for 5s.
    But on shield it’s pretty hard to use and useless to get 20% BD for 5 sec out of a charged shield since it is not a skill we will use many times during a boss fight.
    How about making it last during the duration of the shield? Or make it last longer like way longer since 5 sec is the time to proc the shield then proc the gun lmao. Using charged shield in the boss fight during the narrow window of gun proc is nonsense xD

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    I agree 100% this is the one prob i have

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americanarmy View Post
    I agree 100% this is the one prob i have
    I really don't understand why you focus on extra damage from skills that the main purpose is to defend?
    There is not free choice, you choose 1 off the possible choices, the only free choice is to not put a perk on it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

there's still a bug happening on shadow storm shot skill. after you guys fixed the bug on expert archer now the hard rain skill is having a bug. the skill points that i used on it is being removed again after doing a certain amount of runs on random maps

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts

there's still a bug happening on shadow storm shot skill. after you guys fixed the bug on expert archer now the hard rain skill is having a bug. the skill points that i used on it is being removed again after doing a certain amount of runs on random maps
    Hrm, I found a similar issue with Expert Archer and Bullseye, but nothing that would affect Hard Rain. If you figure out how to reproduce the issue, please let us know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MaAaT View Post
    It's worded in a strange way, but it is supposed to give 5% leech, which it does. But that's outgoing, not incoming damage
    The perk description says incoming damage. Since VB already replenish both hp and mana, its quite hard to tell if the leech is working.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

welp i dunno how to explain it further because its just like yesterday although its happening to different skill now. i logged in to the game just now and again my notification says that i have one skill point unused again and the skill point that i put on hard rain skill got removed. sorry for bugging you guys but the bug on shadow storm shot is just bugging me too LOL