Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Hardcore Revamp

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Here’s my suggestion for HC mode;
    1. Please remove aps that hardcore cant even do (auctioneer, entrepreneur, merchant).
    2. I noticed there is still class specific side quest which I think is unfair for other classes. (Warriors get to do dark secret, darker secret quest, etc). So either remove class specific quest or create class specific quest for rogues and mages too.
    3. Consider removing PVP aps or do something to make PVP active again since the mode is dead at least in endgame atm.
    4. The guaranteed badges from crates shouldn’t be gone when one dies and revive since we paid 1.5/3k plat each for those.
    5. Separate inventory for gears/items from vanities. One thing thats a problem in HC now is inventory gets full and you dont really wanna stash something coz you might need it in the future and cant take it back so my suggestion is gears and vanities should be separated or have a stash for your HC toon thats only accessible by one toon.
    6. Please also have some more gears/pets we can use our crate token for.
    7. I think you guys should consider bringing back wherein we can buy auction slot, crafting inventory etc with maybe story token, glint/hauntlet coin etc. It would be helpful specially for non plat buying players.

Id say one thing I still love about HC is there are still things to do that you cant just buy with plat or gold which keeps me playing even though it gets annoying sometimes lol

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blazerland For This Useful Post: