Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Recent balance changes with 311726 (Hedourah, EZG, etc.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

+1
    Nerf Hedo just like in the old days and use this update for Elite Hedo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wortwechsel For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Fix hedo n ezg too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BringBackMy2Accs View Post
    Didn't understand a single thing

Sent from my CPH2059 using Tapatalk
    Only thing that matters is that they didn’t fix hedo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

fix hauntlet normal run why mobs too strong? cant clear without kraken gear
    ‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

No hedo and ezg fix?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Fix hedo ezg

Sent from my I2012 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

"Fixed an issue that would prevent high Gauntlet waves from using the correct health and damage stats for monsters."
    High waves should basically mean wave 100-150+, but it starts getting harder at wave 16 and it becomes a nightmare at wave 30... Right now this map requires the most effort and grants the lowest amount of gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Nerf Hedo like in the old times and use the actuality update for Elite Hedo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wortwechsel View Post
    Totally agree lol, its dumb to have star beast and hedo still so hard lol, cant farm anything now just rahab as usual...

Inviato dal mio RMX2202 utilizzando Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Actually listen to ur community for once. The new maps are barely ever played anyway aside from indigo and hedo. You made hedo virtually unplayable for the vast majority of the players. Aside from the fact that normal runs are a pain after you ran bp for so long, getting a pt will be a new brand of torture. Please don’t destroy gold farming. Stop destroying the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wortwechsel View Post
    I agree with this guy, sts pls listen to the people. Please fix your scaling on the significant buffs you made on boss and other maps. Its like u need a new 86 arc weaps to play them. Pls fix it

Sent from my V2131 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Nerf. Hedo. Nerf. Ezg. Revert. Back. How. It. Was.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

killed Hedo after the buff four times with randoms. There's no need to Nerf, too many clowns with no skill complaining.

Hint: everyone attacks Hedo on all three phases if you want to kill.

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #54
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

We realize that our dedicated players grew very attached to dominating Hedourah in only a few seconds and running EZG for hundreds of waves - but this is / was ultimately not good for the game as a whole.

And yes we understand that the old setup for Hedo and EZG was good for those of you who farm gold and are excited by the idea of constant, near infinite gold. Furthermore we know that any changes to affect this in any way will be seen as a horrible turn for the worse. Unfortunately, from time to time we need to make adjustments to the game that affect gold inflow.

We certainly could have nerfed the gold directly but history teaches us that this method is tremendously unpopular. The last time we did it the forums discussion turned to the more viable option of beefing up enemy statistics (since you have friends, gear, pets and other means of overcoming this 'nerf').

On the specifics...

Hedourah's previous stats were simply not suitable for the 'last boss' of the game. His updated health pool is much, much larger and IMO entirely appropriate for the 'final' Level 86 boss. Nevertheless we are still seeing our top players crush him in way less than a minute (just over 30 sec.) and the average player in less than two. I'm fine with it staying this way and I don't think Hedourah needs to be any tougher. I also know that you and your friends are going to get stronger and the times we are seeing today are likely to be 2x (or higher) than what we'll see in a matter of a few weeks.

EZG was broken at higher waves. It failed to appropriately increase monster statistics as you got further and further along. We fixed this. Good news here is that the level of challenge we desire for our periodic 'gauntlet' style events should be a lot more challenging and competitive. Obviously the bad news for players who endured the hundreds of waves for gold farming is that the difficulty now ramps up as it was intended.

As for what is next...

Given the speed at which Hedourah is dying to players and groups it is very unlikely that his stats will be changed.

The max waves for EZG are still multiples of the planned content (as you know there really are only 15 waves) but now they are working as expected. Given this it would be reasonable for us to consider a way to increase gold payouts for reaching these higher and more difficult waves. There's nothing like that right now but I will look into it. I won't be adding a new game system just to bring back the old 'way too much gold' rewards; but something that makes it more worthwhile for the increased difficulty does make sense.

Best wishes
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    We realize that our dedicated players grew very attached to dominating Hedourah in only a few seconds and running EZG for hundreds of waves - but this is / was ultimately not good for the game as a whole.

And yes we understand that the old setup for Hedo and EZG was good for those of you who farm gold and are excited by the idea of constant, near infinite gold. Furthermore we know that any changes to affect this in any way will be seen as a horrible turn for the worse. Unfortunately, from time to time we need to make adjustments to the game that affect gold inflow.

We certainly could have nerfed the gold directly but history teaches us that this method is tremendously unpopular. The last time we did it the forums discussion turned to the more viable option of beefing up enemy statistics (since you have friends, gear, pets and other means of overcoming this 'nerf').

On the specifics...

Hedourah's previous stats were simply not suitable for the 'last boss' of the game. His updated health pool is much, much larger and IMO entirely appropriate for the 'final' Level 86 boss. Nevertheless we are still seeing our top players crush him in way less than a minute (just over 30 sec.) and the average player in less than two. I'm fine with it staying this way and I don't think Hedourah needs to be any tougher. I also know that you and your friends are going to get stronger and the times we are seeing today are likely to be 2x (or higher) than what we'll see in a matter of a few weeks.

EZG was broken at higher waves. It failed to appropriately increase monster statistics as you got further and further along. We fixed this. Good news here is that the level of challenge we desire for our periodic 'gauntlet' style events should be a lot more challenging and competitive. Obviously the bad news for players who endured the hundreds of waves for gold farming is that the difficulty now ramps up as it was intended.

As for what is next...

Given the speed at which Hedourah is dying to players and groups it is very unlikely that his stats will be changed.

The max waves for EZG are still multiples of the planned content (as you know there really are only 15 waves) but now they are working as expected. Given this it would be reasonable for us to consider a way to increase gold payouts for reaching these higher and more difficult waves. There's nothing like that right now but I will look into it. I won't be adding a new game system just to bring back the old 'way too much gold' rewards; but something that makes it more worthwhile for the increased difficulty does make sense.

Best wishes
    Imagine spending or acquiring millions worth of gear to perform WORSE than before.

WHY would i do 48 second hedo runs when i can just fast kill raha with MUCH cheaper gear and much faster and virtually for the same gold???

Would u like ur player base to just buy plat all day and not actually play the game at all? Seems like that’s what ur pushing for. PLEASE listen to the player base, people are leaving because u refuse to listen.

This is not good for the game. You are killing ur player base plain and simple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by STACKED View Post
    killed Hedo after the buff four times with randoms. There's no need to Nerf, too many clowns with no skill complaining.

Hint: everyone attacks Hedo on all three phases if you want to kill.
    Wow what a genius, we know hedo its still killable, but its so damn slow, why would we run that map if the gold/time ratio is bad

Inviato dal mio RMX2202 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

On the specifics...

As for what is next...

Best wishes
    So you say we should all go back to eraha ok i guess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

for ezg maybe just make it a tiny bit less hard now or the idea for more gold drops would be good too i agree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

pls dont speech nonsene STACKED
    I understand u but we not Alone(iam one of the Strongest Dmg Wars)

100 Games want to Nerf Hedo . 1 not

Nerf Hedo Pls . No Hi End Gamer want to play with Midrangers. Its a Teamplay and i like to play random and help midranges to make gold (and social interactions) .Its a Win Win situation for all . I do t want this game to die only of n Update . Thx Sts

Greets
    Wortwechsel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hard Hedorah cant defeat it

It is impossible to defeat Hedorah because of his new health buff. they should correct always makes things more difficult for those of us who do not have access to good items they should correct it