Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
Someone here is stubborn. You're discouraging players (majority) from playing your latest PvE content and for what? Out of pride? Who are you making this content for? Certain well geared players can do the map in party, but does that mean you don't care about those without gear who can't? Is this VIP Legends? Do you think it is easy to make enough gold to buy all required pieces worth of many millions for average Joe when you decide to remove best sources? I don't blame people for not staying around longer in AL, isn't one of your goals to keep players active in game tho? What if i tell you there is another map, that can be source of infinite gold in very short time as you called Hedourah pre-nerf, you just don't know about it (as a dev you should tho), because players don't run it in high quantities. Once they start will you turn it into VIP map with buff? Come on :}
I happily encourage you to run the maps that give you the most gold if what you want from the game is gold.

As I wrote above - without adjusting Hedourah there was simply no reason to add anything more to it. No more loot. Nothing to chase. There was just no good reason to put effort into cool items since it could be dropped in a matter of seconds. I feel like we have opened up the possibilities here and I think it'll be good for the game in the long term.

Especially, as you say, since there are other maps out there you can run to harvest gold.