Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Return to Last Valley! Protect the Rusk Weapon Wagon!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crankomaniac View Post
    So there is No Upgraded or better force weapon? A Bit dissapointed i Hope there are the old force weapon in locks or drop from The boss....
    if im not mistaken "prototype event" is coming soon and I expect then we have maybe a new weap
    WAR: OGSour
    MAGE: GasPack
    ROGUE: Trichomez

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darklotusss For This Useful Post:

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #62
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inoxera View Post
    boss drop new artifact?
    Tokras Fel drops a good amount of gold, additional event tokens, various equipment and there is a rare chance to loot his Badge. He doesn't drop the new Artifact.

Quote Originally Posted by chrizplague View Post
    Rusk power sword of lethality 50% pvp speed reduction 25% pve. shouldn't it be 50% pve and 25% pvp.
    Right! The text details were incorrect so the screenshot was also incorrect. It's now fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Trulex View Post
    where are the jewels for top 25 and top 50?
    Quote Originally Posted by Killyxan View Post
    Can you add flawless jewels to top 25?
    An oversight. They are listed now. Flawless for Top 25's and Precise for Top 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    make the locked chests drop, the free to play ones deserve more ways to get gold by selling them
    The vendor sells an unlimited quantity of the locked event crates so I don't think there would be much gold to make from the looted versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairihearts View Post
    Are the vendor items tradeable looking at this table 5000 coins seems alot depending on drops please let us know thank you
    Yes! The vanity items are all stash and trade-friendly. The post has been updated to reflect this info.

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    600 crates for the guaranteed badge? Is that correct?
    No; it's 600 pulls on the locked crate loot not '600 crates.' The post has been updated with the correct info.

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    The description mentions something about platinum and gold drops . Sounds interesting, let's see.
    That's the lore. If you are one of the poor rural Arlorians who gets swept up in Rusk Industries' recruiting you could become one of the Sworn Protectors and your family would receive these honors if you died in service to the Great Man. However, as an Arlorian Legend you're a 'free agent,' and you're not gonna wind up sworn to serve Peylon Rusk!

Also I went ahead and removed that portion of the backstory / lore so it doesn't confuse anyone. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by OrgiinsAL View Post
    Is this the new rusk gun or vanity weapon?
    The item you're referencing is the "Rusk Power Rifle," and it is a usable weapon (for lower levels).

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    Hmm I feel something odd from this upcoming event. True based on description it says it's an energy-free event but I feel like the difficulty of this upcoming event will be hella tough. (Something like it won't be playable by many)
    It's really hard to solo this at low levels so for that I suggest going with a team. You also get a lot more out of the Dynamite and Nitro if you have at least one friend running with you - since you can strategize about when to boost the wagon speed and when to blast the barriers. Mid / Late game tests were still pretty challenging solo but not impossible. Minion health and damage are relatively unchanged from the 2022 run of this event. Tokras Fel, on the other hand, got a significant buff so be careful with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Nice! What's available for tokens?
    The first post after the announcement lists all the stuff you can get for tokens. Excellent trade-friendly vanity items plus an instant-open currency chest and an instant-open Rusk Power Weapon crate (which is a grab bag style of chest full of Legendary weapons ranging from Level 1 to 60).

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    I asked this last time this event was on. Can we get Caravan as a furniture please?
    Yes! We'll put that together. Look for it in the furnishing store when the event kicks off.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockkaze View Post
    Definitely seems like starbeast daggs on rogue
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulyepuja View Post
    Did I just see Star Beast Daggers on the gif????
    True. Star Beast Daggers, a Star Beast Staff and the Star Beast Shield can be looted from the event locked crates. They differ from the Chakram, Orb and Chain Sword with respect to stats and the proc mechanics so please read the details carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Crankomaniac View Post
    So there is No Upgraded or better force weapon?...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklotusss View Post
    if im not mistaken "prototype event" is coming soon and I expect then we have maybe a new weap
    The Rusk Force Energy event is different - and it will be happening soon, and we do plan to offer some new powerful weaponry.

Quote Originally Posted by biogesic View Post
    Any chance for adding odd numbers level for the new weapons? @Cinco (5,15,25,35,45,55,65) somehow like that?
    Originally planned on these only being at Level 1 and every 10th level starting at Level 10... but we will consider it.

Thanks for your questions and comments!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

so theres no chance that we can loot the old peylon artifact?

and about the gold drops is it depends on how gl percent do we have on gears ?

Sent from my Infinix X693 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Tokras Fel drops a good amount of gold, additional event tokens, various equipment and there is a rare chance to loot his Badge. He doesn't drop the new Artifact.

Right! The text details were incorrect so the screenshot was also incorrect. It's now fixed.

An oversight. They are listed now. Flawless for Top 25's and Precise for Top 50.

The vendor sells an unlimited quantity of the locked event crates so I don't think there would be much gold to make from the looted versions.

Yes! The vanity items are all stash and trade-friendly. The post has been updated to reflect this info.

No; it's 600 pulls on the locked crate loot not '600 crates.' The post has been updated with the correct info.

That's the lore. If you are one of the poor rural Arlorians who gets swept up in Rusk Industries' recruiting you could become one of the Sworn Protectors and your family would receive these honors if you died in service to the Great Man. However, as an Arlorian Legend you're a 'free agent,' and you're not gonna wind up sworn to serve Peylon Rusk!

Also I went ahead and removed that portion of the backstory / lore so it doesn't confuse anyone. ;-)

The item you're referencing is the "Rusk Power Rifle," and it is a usable weapon (for lower levels).

It's really hard to solo this at low levels so for that I suggest going with a team. You also get a lot more out of the Dynamite and Nitro if you have at least one friend running with you - since you can strategize about when to boost the wagon speed and when to blast the barriers. Mid / Late game tests were still pretty challenging solo but not impossible. Minion health and damage are relatively unchanged from the 2022 run of this event. Tokras Fel, on the other hand, got a significant buff so be careful with him.

The first post after the announcement lists all the stuff you can get for tokens. Excellent trade-friendly vanity items plus an instant-open currency chest and an instant-open Rusk Power Weapon crate (which is a grab bag style of chest full of Legendary weapons ranging from Level 1 to 60).

Yes! We'll put that together. Look for it in the furnishing store when the event kicks off.

True. Star Beast Daggers, a Star Beast Staff and the Star Beast Shield can be looted from the event locked crates. They differ from the Chakram, Orb and Chain Sword with respect to stats and the proc mechanics so please read the details carefully.

The Rusk Force Energy event is different - and it will be happening soon, and we do plan to offer some new powerful weaponry.

Originally planned on these only being at Level 1 and every 10th level starting at Level 10... but we will consider it.

Thanks for your questions and comments!
    theres not info about the new SB weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

So the power weapon crate when i open them on lvl 86 its random wich level weapons i get so for lvl 1 weapons i can open with lvl 86 account ?

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #66
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antignom View Post
    So the power weapon crate when i open them on lvl 86 its random wich level weapons i get so for lvl 1 weapons i can open with lvl 86 account ?
    True - the contents are random and span levels 1 to 60. Specifically Level 1, Level 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60.

When you open the chest you have a chance to get any of the items for any of the levels or classes.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #67
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,489 Posts

Moving discussion to feedback thread (link) now that the event is live.

-ALS