Increase gold drops, that is not really close to being called "Good" when i can go take 6 seconds and have 1 elite mob from zodias drop more gold.

Add at least a luck bracelet or something, badges and title rewards are so old already, i havent considered that a rare drop for a long time(Probably because they haven't been rare.. and that should not be the only map drop from a 2 week event..).

I dont even know what those vanities are, seriously though, it just looks weird(Block weapons or what is it?). Wisp in vendor is just a random looking chunk or what i think is suppose to be a jewel? Nah.

Mechanics itself are ok, not terrible but not super fun. People can run way ahead and just clear everything before it becomes part of the event( need to spawn mobs and walls when they are closer to the cart.).

Currency chest is lame, you gotta add something different then Zodia points and those weak currencies,lol.

Most importantly : When are you going to balance Kraken items and immo bracelet? You should make it more apparent to people but if i had to guess for everyone a good time would be when monthly boards reset?