The pull is 1 sec first of all and it has 7 secs cd Dosent make any sense kraken aegis got 8 secs pull and does heavy dot The stun isn’t even 3.5 secs its max 0-2 secs yes it’s sometimes 0 if u miss a hit that means it’s over I don’t think the auto attack is needed on this weapon since it removes 50ms in pve 25 ms in pvp (I don’t see any use for it anywhere imo) at least from the maps I farm at better would be to have the aegis proc actually lasts for 7 secs as it says in the description of the weapon with the stun and it should debuff 60% armor not 50% 50% seems low and it should have dot just like kraken aegis and also 30% armor debuff in pvp

Kraken aegis outperform the sb shield by a lot it feels like knight saber sword but with somewhat better stats even chain sword is better I don’t understand the point of the shield as of now if you don’t buff it and make the pull last way longer than just 1 second I can understand the charged hit to pull but for 1 sec pull? Definitely not worth especially if u miss the target if you could be so kind and tell me what is the use of this shield as of now I would be grateful ty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk