Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Star Beast Weapons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Default Star beast shield.

The pull is 1 sec first of all and it has 7 secs cd Dosent make any sense kraken aegis got 8 secs pull and does heavy dot The stun isn’t even 3.5 secs its max 0-2 secs yes it’s sometimes 0 if u miss a hit that means it’s over I don’t think the auto attack is needed on this weapon since it removes 50ms in pve 25 ms in pvp (I don’t see any use for it anywhere imo) at least from the maps I farm at better would be to have the aegis proc actually lasts for 7 secs as it says in the description of the weapon with the stun and it should debuff 60% armor not 50% 50% seems low and it should have dot just like kraken aegis and also 30% armor debuff in pvp

Kraken aegis outperform the sb shield by a lot it feels like knight saber sword but with somewhat better stats even chain sword is better I don’t understand the point of the shield as of now if you don’t buff it and make the pull last way longer than just 1 second I can understand the charged hit to pull but for 1 sec pull? Definitely not worth especially if u miss the target if you could be so kind and tell me what is the use of this shield as of now I would be grateful ty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Im pretty sure all sb weapons have a horrible proc, people just use them for the base stats

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maisakurajima View Post
    Im pretty sure all sb weapons have a horrible proc, people just use them for the base stats

star orb has spammable Dot proc as long as u charge it it keeps reapply lighting dot on mobs and resets on every new mob negating the 5 sec cooldown or was it 7 op

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americanarmy View Post
    star orb has spammable Dot proc as long as u charge it it keeps reapply lighting dot on mobs and resets on every new mob negating the 5 sec cooldown or was it 7 op
    Dot seems low af but dot isn’t the big issue here it’s the pulling part it’s 1 pull and 20 secs cd just like knight saber but knight saber got 7 secs cool-down this shield got 20 seconds cooldown it should have 7 seconds pull (just like kraken aegis ) and 10 secs cool-down then this weapon will get fixed idk about other classes I heard they are bad too but didn’t test I don’t play other classes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americanarmy View Post
    Only works for multiple enemies so useless against bosses, also the dot is crap, whole 5 secs have probably same dmg as 1 sec of the aura from kraken staff which is just a side effect from the even stronger proc. Should be the other way around, mythic 81 was also 10 times better than arcane 76 but for the mythic 86 its different.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Sb shield is a total scam as it is for now. Unless you guys buff it to deal better, no one will use that sh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Daggers also completely useless.