Quote Originally Posted by Elogirl View Post
nice event but just to make sure we need to use elixir to get Heroic, Arcane and Arcanite Pet Eggs to drop?
That is correct, only Scrambled Egg-Zavier the event zone (The Inside-Out) will drop Heroic, Arcane, and Arcanite pet eggs. You'll need the elixir to get into the event zone.

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
Any chance Ghost Cryptareth or Maplewood will be in vendors for plats tho?
Ghost of Cryptareth and Maplewood are among the eggs that are not available at all. The original post has been updated to reflect this (and not just state they're not lootable).

Quote Originally Posted by presp600 View Post
Will it be like previous events where you have to be near Zavier to get the buff to go into portal? If so is there anyway the buff can be given to players far from boss? With all the procs now its hard to spawn it and group up without killing.
The portal should allow anyone in the zone when the portal is spawned to enter if they have the Portal Hunter's Elixir. If you were not in the zone when the portal spawned, you will not be able to use the portal. The portal will remain in the zone for 5 minutes to account for you not having one active and needing to activate one.

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
Can egg-zavier spawn in the last valley event zone?
No, Egg-Zavier will not spawn in event zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
is zavier end game?(only for level 86 player) can i and my friend (hardcore level 5) team up and actually defeat him? (i dont mind if takes times but i hope we can defeat him!!! Thanks for this surprise devs!!!
Egg-Zavier has a chance to spawn in any dungeon for players at any level.

Quote Originally Posted by XGhostWar View Post
So hero polar, hero ghostly and hero neigher can be looted?
Yes, if you are in The Inside-Out, there is a chance to loot those from Scrambled Egg-Zavier.

-ALS