Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Egg-Stravaganza 2024

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Kt4 reset

Hey sts, we're having a hard time farming at kt4. Kt4 is not resetting even if we've remapped for like 5 times and it's still not resetting. I'm running in random and I encounter some legends struggling the same issue. I hope you guys can fix this in new patch. Thanks! Best of luck to the team. ^~^

Sent from my Infinix X6812B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Last Valley Protectorate Event - Botched
    Egg Stravaganza Event - Botched

What else will be next on the list of Botched events for this year? Pls no more LOL

So since you guys are doing some experimentations on event just like what you did on Last Valley Protectorate Event, are you also going to do the same on Rusk Force Industries Event this May? If yes, please make it better. Also what happened to the Origami inspired vanities that you teased before. And please... Don't ruin Goblin Event too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    Last Valley Protectorate Event - Botched
    Egg Stravaganza Event - Botched

What else will be next on the list of Botched events for this year? Pls no more LOL

So since you guys are doing some experimentations on event just like what you did on Last Valley Protectorate Event, are you also going to do the same on Rusk Force Industries Event this May? If yes, please make it better. Also what happened to the Origami inspired vanities that you teased before. And please... Don't ruin Goblin Event too.
    What happend to the origami

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Badge looks good with the yellow sparkles, but you can't see them on center white egg background. Could you put at least a full pink circle in the middle of the egg? It looks a little strange with mostly white and the pink spots in 4 corners only are cut off. Kinda like the one in my name banner at the bottom. Would be so much better with at least one full circle spot on the egg.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

you can see the trend .. elix is needed for all upcoming events.. opening crates (more eggs drop) is more op than running map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Any plans to "fix" the current state of eggzavier?
    If the drop rate is intended, then goodluck to everyone.

Oh boy, I hope not.
    Last edited by Greazemk; 04-18-2024 at 11:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Up! Please Devs just make the map unusable to others when it's already been used by other people. Same issue every zavier event. It's so annoying to remap and get an already used map for like atleast 3 times before you get a new one. Please fix.

Sent from my 23053RN02A using Tapatalk

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,491 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kebleer View Post
    The event has no drops, u changed that you need elix to join portal, i understand, but the drops are so bad, u get nothing from this
    I have verified that the event has drops.

Quote Originally Posted by presp600 View Post
    How does this even happen lmao
    The accidental awarding of the Banner Bash bronze tier has been fixed. You can keep what was accidentally given out.

Quote Originally Posted by presp600 View Post
    also are common eggs lootable and can the odds be increased ty.
    Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Common eggs don't drop at all and for some seasonals they're crucial, can this get fixed?
    We didn't think players wanted common eggs, so we left them out of the loot tables. We'll consider adding them back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzyyyy View Post
    ... fixing remaps ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmage View Post
    Why do you guys never fix the obvious? I’m spending half my elixir clearing maps that never reset while 10 people leave and remap just to join the same, unfinished map. Fix this garbage it’s not hard to reset maps during this event so people aren’t spending half their time remapping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmage View Post
    Sts…..is it really that hard to reset maps that Zavier has already appeared in?
    Not sure what the issue is here, you haven't progressed far enough in the zone to close the zone. Complete the zone, or if you leave and reenter, it will place you in an available instance that hasn't been marked too far along to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Darndamsel View Post
    Update: Over an hour into event on portal lix and the best eggs anyone I'm with in portal gets is mythic.
    Quote Originally Posted by imfeared View Post
    1.5hrs to see one person in the pt loot an arc egg. Rough start
    Quote Originally Posted by ralmarte View Post
    +1 elix per player that wanna join a portal is fair enough but drop chance for arc/heroic seems quite low.... 1 hour spend for 0 arc/heroic
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanarmy View Post
    Only 1 hour and got a arc bubo egg that’s extremely sad I remember back in 2020-2021 esily getting 2-3 arcs in a hour plus 2 heros now its ethier u dont get one with 2 elix or u get 1 arc in span on 2 hours
    So, an hour into a two-week event and you're expecting the highest rarity eggs? Let's do the math and assume you receive one per hour, that's 24 per day for two weeks or 300+ Heroic/Arcane/Arcanite eggs per player.

Random's gonna random, but it's the most fair.

Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
    - 1 free and bound to account portal elixir every 24 hr would be nice.
    I like this suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Iseenoobs View Post
    Like every other year Eggzavier in kt4 teleports between rooms or dissapears alltogether 2-3 sec after spawning.
    I haven't been able to reproduce this. If you can give me a video, I'd be able to see what he's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trulex View Post
    are the eggs from the vendor only available from the vendor or can they also drop from the boss
    All eggs in the random vendors also are lootable with the elixir. The vendors are there in case players are looking for specific pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Badge looks good with the yellow sparkles, but you can't see them on center white egg background. Could you put at least a full pink circle in the middle of the egg? It looks a little strange with mostly white and the pink spots in 4 corners only are cut off. Kinda like the one in my name banner at the bottom. Would be so much better with at least one full circle spot on the egg.
    We'll take a look.

Thanks for the continued feedback!

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

If u compare last egg zavier and today's egg zavier event, the drop of arcane and heroics egg today is so low. you use 1 elix =1hour of running the maps without getting any heroic and arcane eggs. Please buff the drop rate and make it like last year egg zavier drop rate. Please, thankyou.

Sent from my TECNO CK8n using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

4-5 hours looted 1 hero 1 arc...
    WAR: OGSour
    MAGE: GasPack
    ROGUE: Trichomez

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Just a suggestion. If you guys don't have any intentions on fixing the map reset, why don't you just make egg-zavier's chance to spawn a couple of times in a map? This way players won't have to remap everytime they get an already used map? This also benefits people who don't run with lix and they'd actually clear the whole map. Again, just a sugguestion.

Sent from my 23053RN02A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

To greedy not enough efforts.

Thank you for the participation.

The mechanics are the same as before but with the obligation to have an elix per person. So you can’t share your elix benefits to randoms.

I hope you make tons of benefits by transforming the game in a real gatcha with crap gameplay, crap drop chances and paid gear and everything.

It used to be one of the funniest event with the best drop rate of useful things. Now 1h in multiple parties and didn’t even see 1 arc or hero egg for real 4 people for 1h some with double loot elix and everyone with luck. Actually it’s a punition not a game all that frustration running for nothing.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Just say that ur greedy with that platinum money lil bro. "Very new player friendly" 💀

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The event is no more new player friendly. Don't waste ur gold on lix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Bro, from time to time, take a break and play your game and tell us how it feels. It s a f slot machine. Do you think people want to play a slot machine or have fun? Instead of fixing your game you and your time just try to get as much money as you can from what you have before it will crash. You re extremely lucky to have enough dumb people (including me) who does the same mistake again and again. But as some point there is enough. When I log in and I get more frustrated than having fun, I ll complain because I spend money, I spend time and I have expectations in return. And I am among the few who spend the least in your product. I can't imagine how it feels to have tens of thousands spent just to end up in the same place. You did that sh again. Your greediness ruined people again for the fifth time in the past few months. You just don't realize beside those few worksheets filled with data that you re looking at in your small office, how it feels when you spend days after days, your money, your energy to grind a f game just to end up poorer than before. You have 3 f npcs in every event map filled with eggs, you have them in lockeds. Why on earth didn't put a cap on how many lockeds you can open and decided to release again a lockbox filled with all the gears in it. Most of items people were looking for that are gated by this insane pay wall are now widely available to the poorest without effort. Your economy is more aggressive than Forex. It was obviously that people will open a ton of lockeds for egg-zavier. Why would you crash the market for all endgame gears like that? It is the last time I'm writing to your forum and having any piece of feedback given to you and your time because the amount of frustration I ve gathered in the past few months playing your game is absolutely insane. I wish you'll end up realizing the impact of your decisions and from time to time, play your game before taking any further decisions. You'll never understand how a game feels until you play it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The Event are getting worst. I spend 2x Egg-Zavier Elix but the best pet egg I looted is mythic egg only. This year, each players in party requires Egg-Zavier Elix. Unlike last year 4 players in party can contribute to buy 1 Elix which good for 1 hour portal run and the drop rate compare last year was very worst like 1/10. This game is becoming more and more pay to win, you can see in events after sts removed the slot using tokens then they added opening locked crates can earn points. Then now reducing the drop rate a lot for us to keep buying elix using platinum or gold in auction. Hopefully they can fix it and it won't be the same ending like their other game Pocket Legend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by tanasescu490 View Post
    Bro, from time to time, take a break and play your game and tell us how it feels. It s a f slot machine. Do you think people want to play a slot machine or have fun? Instead of fixing your game you and your time just try to get as much money as you can from what you have before it will crash. You re extremely lucky to have enough dumb people (including me) who does the same mistake again and again. But as some point there is enough. When I log in and I get more frustrated than having fun, I ll complain because I spend money, I spend time and I have expectations in return. And I am among the few who spend the least in your product. I can't imagine how it feels to have tens of thousands spent just to end up in the same place. You did that sh again. Your greediness ruined people again for the fifth time in the past few months. You just don't realize beside those few worksheets filled with data that you re looking at in your small office, how it feels when you spend days after days, your money, your energy to grind a f game just to end up poorer than before. You have 3 f npcs in every event map filled with eggs, you have them in lockeds. Why on earth didn't put a cap on how many lockeds you can open and decided to release again a lockbox filled with all the gears in it. Most of items people were looking for that are gated by this insane pay wall are now widely available to the poorest without effort. Your economy is more aggressive than Forex. It was obviously that people will open a ton of lockeds for egg-zavier. Why would you crash the market for all endgame gears like that? It is the last time I'm writing to your forum and having any piece of feedback given to you and your time because the amount of frustration I ve gathered in the past few months playing your game is absolutely insane. I wish you'll end up realizing the impact of your decisions and from time to time, play your game before taking any further decisions. You'll never understand how a game feels until you play it.
    +1 Ya they will never understand cuz they're not the one spending a lot of hours and spending some money to play the game. I just hope they realized how hard to grind every day just to earn gold specially for new players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

5 elix portal and only drop myth egg ty sts 🗿

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Feels like the event should be called "ZAVIER LOCKS EVENT" at this moment. Please don't focus on your pay to win in future events, if this continues events are messed up already. I appreciate the efforts that's been made by the devs but could you please be considerate to be generous to your players? I feel like this year zavier's event will just benefit those who open "locks". Isn't it reasonable to atleast buff the drop rate of "higher rarity" since "normal zavier" highest rarity drop is only mythic. That's why I feel like arc/heroic rarity should have a buffed on drop rate.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    I have verified that the event has drops.

So, an hour into a two-week event and you're expecting the highest rarity eggs? Let's do the math and assume you receive one per hour, that's 24 per day for two weeks or 300+ Heroic/Arcane/Arcanite eggs per player.

Random's gonna random, but it's the most fair.

-ALS
    If it waas random we appreciate that but compared to previous years u guys have significantly lowered the drop rates n made it p2w where without spending on elixir we cant loot anything if we are spending 10 plats we expect to loot atleast 1-2 eggs like previous years in last 6 hours not a single heroic or arcane eggs.... just want us to spend plat for under rated nerfed event where everything is paid. Previous years normal zavier had arcane n heroic chances now even that is removed just u guys are money hungry want to squeeze as much as money as possible before game die