Quote Originally Posted by Tekila View Post
Can the eggs from chest be non tradable so we keep the enjoyment of looting eggs that can be expensive?
Quote Originally Posted by presp600 View Post
increase timers based on the rarity, 30 mins is too short. This is gonna kill the event
Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzyyyy View Post
Auto crafting option for egg crates, please.
Sorry, no plans to do these.

Quote Originally Posted by glitory View Post
Did u guys nerf the drop rate? Cus it surely seems like it, buffed it for a day and then nerfed ?
Drop rates were not touched once they were buffed last Friday (312299).

Quote Originally Posted by glitory View Post
It’s a great addition of update tho especially for the Hardore players, but just one thing the heroic crafting egg it’s requirements arcane eggs does that include arcanite eggs too? Because in the crafting station it’s not.
Quote Originally Posted by presp600 View Post
No arcanite eggs in arc egg crate?
No, Arcanite Eggs are excluded since we consider them a higher 'rarity' than Arcane. They cannot be used to craft chests nor do we provide an Arcanite Egg Chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Fkned View Post
Halloween a gray area regarding the class specific pets. I believe some were out and some were not at the six month mark. Is all of Halloween available? Because to allow one class to loot their pet and not another is unbalanced.
You can see the eggs available by inspecting the chests. All eggs that are available for Egg-Zavier are available in chests, so I guess that's the 4-month mark, not 6.

Quote Originally Posted by imfeared View Post
It's a nice update although this should have been implemented from the beginning. Many players spent a lot of gold opening eggs for aps. Now a week later their price will drop substantially.
Sorry, my time machine's in the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by esjishart View Post
Sorry I don't get it.. What I meant is we need a confirmation screen ("are you sure you want to exit, etc.) in the end of the inside-out map. Because there are times that rogues like me accidentally dash in to the exit portal and miss the eggs, another problem of this is we teleport to windmoore not in KT3 where we usually farm so we need to restart the remapping. Thanks, I hope we are clear!
Sorry about that, I somehow missed 'Inside-Out'. We'll get a confirmation on that portal.

-ALS