Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Egg-Stravaganza 2024

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I don't quite understand the idea of releasing pet chests, in my opinion it was a terribly stupid idea.

Let me list some pros and cons...

Pros - Majority of players who farm APS can get the pet APS fairly easily. (cool!)

Cons - The game is supposed to be about farming and grinding hence why it's an MMORPG, majority of players now have decided to stop running the event due to how easy it is to simply just spend gold on the pets rather than putting in the time and effort into farming, like how previous eggzaviers were... Completely ruined the fun of an eggzavier event.
    Destroyed the egg market and many of players investments.

For many players Eggzavier is one of the most exciting events to play and farm. Now it's completely ruined. 0 fun left in the event.

The droprate should have stayed the way it was.
    Pet chests should have not been released.

-1 why would you do this... Great idea in theory, but if it's like this for every eggzavier in the future and heroic/arcanes are easily lootable and extremely cheap due to the heroic/arcane etc chests, there will be 0 point in players even farming this event.
    Ign Qdt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sucr View Post
    I don't quite understand the idea of releasing pet chests, in my opinion it was a terribly stupid idea.

Let me list some pros and cons...

Pros - Majority of players who farm APS can get the pet APS fairly easily. (cool!)

Cons - The game is supposed to be about farming and grinding hence why it's an MMORPG, majority of players now have decided to stop running the event due to how easy it is to simply just spend gold on the pets rather than putting in the time and effort into farming, like how previous eggzaviers were... Completely ruined the fun of an eggzavier event.
    Destroyed the egg market and many of players investments.

For many players Eggzavier is one of the most exciting events to play and farm. Now it's completely ruined. 0 fun left in the event.

The droprate should have stayed the way it was.
    Pet chests should have not been released.

-1 why would you do this... Great idea in theory, but if it's like this for every eggzavier in the future and heroic/arcanes are easily lootable and extremely cheap due to the heroic/arcane etc chests, there will be 0 point in players even farming this event.
    Agree with you +1