I did not comment drop rates yesterday after 1 hour of running portal, today i will.

What i like:
- spawn rate of Egg-zavier is really good,
- can interact with portal when in combat,
- all eggs can drop (except for excluded ones)

What i dislike:
- drop rate of heroic & arcane eggs is bad (after running for 6 hours i've looted 1x arcane kris & kringle, which is valued 500k)
- can't see elixir icon in HUD
- when running in party standard kraag tombs 4 (popular map for this event), everytime we find egg-zavier, party leader has to use /pz command to unlock map, so next enter of kt4 map won't return team to same instance of map

I was hoping to loot some arcane & heroic eggs to get closer to complete my pet APS, but it looks like i should farm gold and buy what i need. I find it sad. As i've mentioned above, i have looted 1x arcane egg worth 500k in 6 hours. 6 hours of farming gold can give me 50x more gold. So by farming gold for 6 hours i'll get more eggs i need than by running event. I would appreciate buff in drop rates of arcane & heroic eggs. I know this event is 2 weeks long, and you probably did not want all eggs to get very cheap, but current drop rates are not good.

I am going to farm gold now in hope drop rates can be buffed, so i can return and play Egg-zavier event.