Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Egg-Stravaganza 2024

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,525 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexwwe View Post
    add craftable pets/eggs to craft.
    The next server (content) update adds craftable egg chests. You'll be able to craft a chest of a specific rarity from 5 eggs of the next lower rarity (1 Heroic Egg Chest = 5 Arcane Eggs, 1 Arcane Egg Chest = 5 Mythic Eggs, etc.). All eggs older than 6 months are available, the eggs within the chests all have the same odds, and the chests expire at the end of the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauigriu View Post
    1. Can you add the “join” link when clicking on a party member after the eggzavior portal opens. We still have issues where the portal is in an odd spot and certain people have a tough time entering.
    I can't reproduce this. Can you tell me a bit more about the setup when this happens? Is Egg-Zavier near a wall? A corner? Are ther mobs nearby? When you say 'certain people', what does that mean? Player A can use it just fine, but Player B cannot?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenguila View Post
    Is it possible to discriminate game characters base on zip code or ip address? I see other players dropping arcane and heroic. But not me. How???? 2 hours portal runs amount to nothing. Probably time to uninstall the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikusato View Post
    The drop rates feels odd like do u shadow ban some of us from looting good pets?
    We use your birthdate and if you were born on a Sunday or Wednesday, we adjust your rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorst View Post
    IT would be nice as if zavier elixir was shown on elixir bar as every other elixirs Like luck elixir etc.
    This has been added in the next server (content) update.

Quote Originally Posted by esjishart View Post
    Can you please add a confirmation in the portal at the end of the inside-out? I accidentally dashed in and was not able to get my loot.. thanks!
    The portal interface is the confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauigriu View Post
    it would be cool if there was a single run option where we could enter the portal for one platinum just to test out one of our alts that has a build that we’d like to try in the portal zone but wouldn’t warrant a full hour of elixir.
    Sorry, no plans to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    there is hidden nerf.
    This is nonsense.

-ALS

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post: