Quote Originally Posted by Kebleer View Post
The event has no drops, u changed that you need elix to join portal, i understand, but the drops are so bad, u get nothing from this
I have verified that the event has drops.

Quote Originally Posted by presp600 View Post
How does this even happen lmao
The accidental awarding of the Banner Bash bronze tier has been fixed. You can keep what was accidentally given out.

Quote Originally Posted by presp600 View Post
also are common eggs lootable and can the odds be increased ty.
Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
Common eggs don't drop at all and for some seasonals they're crucial, can this get fixed?
We didn't think players wanted common eggs, so we left them out of the loot tables. We'll consider adding them back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzyyyy View Post
... fixing remaps ...
Quote Originally Posted by Newmage View Post
Why do you guys never fix the obvious? I’m spending half my elixir clearing maps that never reset while 10 people leave and remap just to join the same, unfinished map. Fix this garbage it’s not hard to reset maps during this event so people aren’t spending half their time remapping.
Quote Originally Posted by Newmage View Post
Sts…..is it really that hard to reset maps that Zavier has already appeared in?
Not sure what the issue is here, you haven't progressed far enough in the zone to close the zone. Complete the zone, or if you leave and reenter, it will place you in an available instance that hasn't been marked too far along to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Darndamsel View Post
Update: Over an hour into event on portal lix and the best eggs anyone I'm with in portal gets is mythic.
Quote Originally Posted by imfeared View Post
1.5hrs to see one person in the pt loot an arc egg. Rough start
Quote Originally Posted by ralmarte View Post
+1 elix per player that wanna join a portal is fair enough but drop chance for arc/heroic seems quite low.... 1 hour spend for 0 arc/heroic
Quote Originally Posted by Americanarmy View Post
Only 1 hour and got a arc bubo egg that’s extremely sad I remember back in 2020-2021 esily getting 2-3 arcs in a hour plus 2 heros now its ethier u dont get one with 2 elix or u get 1 arc in span on 2 hours
So, an hour into a two-week event and you're expecting the highest rarity eggs? Let's do the math and assume you receive one per hour, that's 24 per day for two weeks or 300+ Heroic/Arcane/Arcanite eggs per player.

Random's gonna random, but it's the most fair.

Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
- 1 free and bound to account portal elixir every 24 hr would be nice.
I like this suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Iseenoobs View Post
Like every other year Eggzavier in kt4 teleports between rooms or dissapears alltogether 2-3 sec after spawning.
I haven't been able to reproduce this. If you can give me a video, I'd be able to see what he's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trulex View Post
are the eggs from the vendor only available from the vendor or can they also drop from the boss
All eggs in the random vendors also are lootable with the elixir. The vendors are there in case players are looking for specific pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
Badge looks good with the yellow sparkles, but you can't see them on center white egg background. Could you put at least a full pink circle in the middle of the egg? It looks a little strange with mostly white and the pink spots in 4 corners only are cut off. Kinda like the one in my name banner at the bottom. Would be so much better with at least one full circle spot on the egg.
We'll take a look.

Thanks for the continued feedback!

-ALS