Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Egg-Stravaganza 2024

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hi STS with all due respect, just wanted to mention the statement you made about saying assuming "AVERAGE OF 1 ARCANE/ HEROIC EGG PER HOUR?". I even used 3 ELIXIR ALREADY and still no higher rarity like ARCANE/HEROIC SO FAR. Feels like it's just necessary to atleast buff the drop rate of those higher rarity eggs at this point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ok, sts we know you guys need money from your 5 month plat sale and making drops from locks decent (no complains but I rmb someone complain about invest in sb gear price dropped greatly next week) , but you are ruining your game with your bad decisions! (and I still bought plat today ) I hope you guys make better decisions for real though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Petition to bring back the Old Egg zavier Drop rate!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

so funny so what would we expect then ? spending almost above 5m for elix and get 1 heroic or arcane that is almost for 1m . just keep showing ur becoming greed on money now . looking forward on destorying ur game in the upcoming events 😂✌️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sanjikun View Post
    so funny so what would we expect then ? spending almost above 5m for elix and get 1 heroic or arcane that is almost for 1m . just keep showing ur becoming greed on money now . looking forward on destorying ur game in the upcoming events 😂✌️
    Exactly , imagine someone spend 3-5m on elix and not looting any Arcane & Heroic at all...those who are new and cant afford elix are not making any gold at all but losses....very very disappointed

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

true. imagine newbie players make a hardwork just to buy speed set on this event so they can make a gold for their gears or slots and this is gonna happen . i will not surprise if this game will be flooded on one star and negative comments on playstore resulting of the game remove from it . 😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Worst event ever....from a top tier event down to one of the absolute worst...great job sts again... I suggest u actually listen to some of ur player base...especially the paying ones.....like myself I kinda wanna walk away n nvr buy plat again this event n easter made al future not so bright

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

1. i farmed 3 lixes(3hours) max was mythic pets nothing else
    2. if 1 egg in 1 hour who got time farmed 24h a day lol very weak answer on that
    3. the drop rate is terrible as hell..
    if there comes no droprate up thats my last event on that game then i will leave the game thats not the way i wanna play anymore a game.. i waste money and time and get nothing… sad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Keep try run 1 week and see what can we got, still got 2 week for event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

from one of the best event to one of the worst, pls fix the drop rate its not too late, spending gold for 4x elix and not even getting a single arc/heroic eggs that's too terrible
    ‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Sts new burning mechanism

Sent from my 22021211RG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Give 1 star at Play store! Bring back old Egg zavier event drop rate!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

So I ran 5 hrs for 10 plat per lix= 50 plat. I had 5 2x boss loot for 20 plat each.
    SO I spent 150 plat to run 5 hrs in event and I dropped one hero pet.
    Store chest are 30 plat..no limit..and they drop 1 hero every other chest...plus gear.
    Id rather just open chests.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

As u can see there's nothing but negative reply about the recent egGreedy zavier event. Think about the new/newbie/mid player too, that hope for a way to actually progress in game by doing events, since they didn't have the time,gear,gold etc to farm Gold or in this case buy the alot of zavier elixirs. Since it looked like u guys devs pushing this game into a full p2w game. And yeah ain't no way you actually think most of the players play this game 24h/day. Put the ego aside and listen to the players. Sryy my english is bad but not as bad as the game current state

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

and what's even the purpose of adding mini boss inside the portal map? when it doesn't drop anything? unlike levlar mini boss drop lower exp compared to the main boss
    ‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Like I said in an earlier post, I didn't need a crystal ball to see what was coming. I did expect this to be another ruined event but to be honest, I didn't expect such a shambolic handling of what was once a good and fun event.
    I will remind the developers of something they said long ago, this game was an escape from the reality of everyday life (or words to that effect).
    Well these days, everyday life sucks for a lot of people. Please don't mirror real life for those of us who have supported you financially for years and for those who cannot afford to through no fault of their own.
    Your decisions have been harsh to those who looked forward to logging in to what was once rated the best mobile game. I'm beginning to think that thoughtlessness has become a disease these days.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

5 elix only got 1singe

Sent from my Infinix X670 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Eggzavier

Drop rates soooo bad we neee increas it

2201117TG cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I did not comment drop rates yesterday after 1 hour of running portal, today i will.

What i like:
    - spawn rate of Egg-zavier is really good,
    - can interact with portal when in combat,
    - all eggs can drop (except for excluded ones)

What i dislike:
    - drop rate of heroic & arcane eggs is bad (after running for 6 hours i've looted 1x arcane kris & kringle, which is valued 500k)
    - can't see elixir icon in HUD
    - when running in party standard kraag tombs 4 (popular map for this event), everytime we find egg-zavier, party leader has to use /pz command to unlock map, so next enter of kt4 map won't return team to same instance of map

I was hoping to loot some arcane & heroic eggs to get closer to complete my pet APS, but it looks like i should farm gold and buy what i need. I find it sad. As i've mentioned above, i have looted 1x arcane egg worth 500k in 6 hours. 6 hours of farming gold can give me 50x more gold. So by farming gold for 6 hours i'll get more eggs i need than by running event. I would appreciate buff in drop rates of arcane & heroic eggs. I know this event is 2 weeks long, and you probably did not want all eggs to get very cheap, but current drop rates are not good.

I am going to farm gold now in hope drop rates can be buffed, so i can return and play Egg-zavier event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

5 elix = 5 hour = 1 Arcane egg hmm ..i suggest just making this event 1 week only ..like usual.. Why did u guys change every single event into a p2w mechanism?

Sent from my M2101K9AG using Tapatalk