Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Egg-Stravaganza 2024

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vikusato View Post
    It's kind of weird that all I loot are cheap arcanes and heroics while others keep looting meta pets like arc drauger,crypth,lol thulu etc (the same person looted all this) . The drop rates feels odd like do u shadow ban some of us from looting good pets?
    I guess its about mindset. I experienced the same issue with you where i got none arc and heroic for 2 hours 30 minutes to be precise. But after some run, i realise that its okay because it just not my day and i always have time to try again and again until everything changed when fire nation attacked. Only the avatar, master all four elements, can defeat them all. But when the world need him the most...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snaptubepro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    I guess its about mindset. I experienced the same issue with you where i got none arc and heroic for 2 hours 30 minutes to be precise. But after some run, i realise that its okay because it just not my day and i always have time to try again and again until everything changed when fire nation attacked. Only the avatar, master all four elements, can defeat them all. But when the world need him the most...
    bro..

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hey, i have a question,
    so theres bog ammount on eggs now in game maybe for week 2 of zavier can u guys at some crafting things with eggs? like amount of diffrent egg like common rare arcs heroic to craft into some chests or coins like tokens or some so ppl can use the eggs for some thing we can use ? this would be reduce the eggs in game and we can use them for something. i would like of we can craft eggs into chest with gold and tokens or something? would be nice.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Antignom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

bro I played 3 hours I got 1 red egg 200k and I played 1hr with doble boss elix I don't know what buff is this all the events that were good are destroyed now egg hunt destroyed gold loot destroyed now and eggzavier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antignom View Post
    Hey, i have a question,
    so theres bog ammount on eggs now in game maybe for week 2 of zavier can u guys at some crafting things with eggs? like amount of diffrent egg like common rare arcs heroic to craft into some chests or coins like tokens or some so ppl can use the eggs for some thing we can use ? this would be reduce the eggs in game and we can use them for something. i would like of we can craft eggs into chest with gold and tokens or something? would be nice.
    with the heavy traffic of players went farming (which is common for this event) i guess the stock might lasts for next year xavier. This is a good suggestion to get rid of the eggs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

First, thank you for nerfing the mobs/wolves within Egg-zavier Inside-Out zone, more hc players can particapate.
    Secondly, please we need more drops of Arcanite Bemine, Glowstick, Geng, and Gullenburst and others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hours and hours and the worst fall rate for me only legendary and rarely mityc someone explain to me if because I am a new player I get the worst? ARCANE GIVE EXCITEMENT TO NEW PLAYERS WE ALSO WANT TO BE RICHS

Enviado desde mi CMA-LX2 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

there is hidden nerf. yesterday i use 2 elix and got 3-4 arc and a heroic...
    today i use 4 elix and got 90% legend 10% mythic(morgana, re gifter, nala)...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patossss View Post
    Hours and hours and the worst fall rate for me only legendary and rarely mityc someone explain to me if because I am a new player I get the worst? ARCANE GIVE EXCITEMENT TO NEW PLAYERS WE ALSO WANT TO BE RICHS

Enviado desde mi CMA-LX2 mediante Tapatalk
    There is nothing like that lmao.
    What I have seen is that some chars have higher chance than others to drop arc and hero eggs. I ran 6h on my mage and dropped 2 poor arc eggs and only 1h on my rogue an dropped 3 arc and cryptareth egg. It seems to be just random character based.

Moreover using high luck % gives you higher chances to drop eggs.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I have a question and idea for the week 2 of egg event. can u guys add please some crafting things for some diffrent combines of eggs (like 50 commons 20 rares 10 legendary 2 myth 1 arc like example) to craft chests with tokens and gold in it or something so the eggs can be used for something at least and the mass of eggs will be reduced also . would be awesome!

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #211
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,496 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexwwe View Post
    add craftable pets/eggs to craft.
    The next server (content) update adds craftable egg chests. You'll be able to craft a chest of a specific rarity from 5 eggs of the next lower rarity (1 Heroic Egg Chest = 5 Arcane Eggs, 1 Arcane Egg Chest = 5 Mythic Eggs, etc.). All eggs older than 6 months are available, the eggs within the chests all have the same odds, and the chests expire at the end of the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauigriu View Post
    1. Can you add the “join” link when clicking on a party member after the eggzavior portal opens. We still have issues where the portal is in an odd spot and certain people have a tough time entering.
    I can't reproduce this. Can you tell me a bit more about the setup when this happens? Is Egg-Zavier near a wall? A corner? Are ther mobs nearby? When you say 'certain people', what does that mean? Player A can use it just fine, but Player B cannot?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenguila View Post
    Is it possible to discriminate game characters base on zip code or ip address? I see other players dropping arcane and heroic. But not me. How???? 2 hours portal runs amount to nothing. Probably time to uninstall the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikusato View Post
    The drop rates feels odd like do u shadow ban some of us from looting good pets?
    We use your birthdate and if you were born on a Sunday or Wednesday, we adjust your rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorst View Post
    IT would be nice as if zavier elixir was shown on elixir bar as every other elixirs Like luck elixir etc.
    This has been added in the next server (content) update.

Quote Originally Posted by esjishart View Post
    Can you please add a confirmation in the portal at the end of the inside-out? I accidentally dashed in and was not able to get my loot.. thanks!
    The portal interface is the confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauigriu View Post
    it would be cool if there was a single run option where we could enter the portal for one platinum just to test out one of our alts that has a build that we’d like to try in the portal zone but wouldn’t warrant a full hour of elixir.
    Sorry, no plans to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    there is hidden nerf.
    This is nonsense.

-ALS

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

will the egg chests tradable till end of event/ and the eggs inside are normal eggs what can sell and stash??

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #213
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,496 Posts

Thread break for the latest server (content) update 312366 (link).

-ALS
    Last edited by asommers; 04-23-2024 at 10:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

@.@ Nice update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Can the eggs from chest be non tradable so we keep the enjoyment of looting eggs that can be expensive?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Tekila For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Did u guys nerf the drop rate? Cus it surely seems like it, buffed it for a day and then nerfed ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21. The Following User Says Thank You to glitory For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

It’s a great addition of update tho especially for the Hardore players, but just one thing the heroic crafting egg it’s requirements arcane eggs does that include arcanite eggs too? Because in the crafting station it’s not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

No arcanite eggs in arc egg crate?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Halloween a gray area regarding the class specific pets. I believe some were out and some were not at the six month mark. Is all of Halloween available? Because to allow one class to loot their pet and not another is unbalanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

@ asommers:

Regarding adding a “Join” link

“I can't reproduce this. Can you tell me a bit more about the setup when this happens? Is Egg-Zavier near a wall? A corner? Are ther mobs nearby? When you say 'certain people', what does that mean? Player A can use it just fine, but Player B cannot?”

Yes there are times that 3 out of 4 party members are able to access the portal but the 4th is clicking away trying to enter the portal and whether it’s the map angle or whatever (still unknown) because of the portal being sideways and small and typically tight in a corner, the character interface is just not being picked up in relationship to the portal. In previous years we just would click on our social/party tab and hit join on one of the other 3 players. This year that option is not there. - I will say that this year has been by far much better than previous years in this phenomenon occurring.