After the changes done to EZG, its popularity has decreased dramatically. It does take a long time to form a party to play this game mode, due to most players not interested in playing it. To be completely fair, to me the game feels more balanced, as I still feel more rewarded by playing 40 waves of EZG compared to the same amount of time played on Rahab. However, it is only fair to the most overpowered players, which are very uncommon, since most of them don't need to keep farming gold and rely more in their understanding of the game to get more gold unless they want to participate in LB which is also aside from most players.

The mistake from the balancing team, is that they want to keep the same rate of % health increase per wave, which is not fair. They should allow most players to reach wave 40+ and then increase dramatically the difficulty from there. In other words, I don't mind if current overpowered players are facing the same challenge for waves 40+, but we should really lower the difficulty under 40 waves.