Thread: I loved this game and community

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default I loved this game and community

I remember when I got my first smart phone it being the OG Samsung Galaxy In 2010. I scoured the app store through and found this game and was instantly completely hooked. I was nearing adulthood living a very carefree life and connected to incredible people across the world. I cannot precisely remember a singular moment, all i can remember was talking to newfound friends for hours on end without a care in the world and having an absolute blast. We had Kik-Chat groups and we continued our friendship outside the game and I can honestly say that a lot of you I considered to be real friends.

But life goes on and as it happens so often people and their focus In life changes over time. I started to dislike having Kik Messenger on my Phone as the app began to get a shady reputation and without a way to communicate as most of us had moved on from the game we just weren't in contact anymore.

Still I sometimes wonder how you guys are doing. Are you happy? I hope you are. Do you also sometimes reminisce our times together over 10 years ago as I do?

Anyways as I do not have a better way to leave a bookmark than these forums so I'd appreciate the thread not be deleted. I'd want to reconnect to at least to the ones that want to connect back to me. My username on Reddit is the same (without the additional "not") and I'm an active lurker there. I hope at least some of you amazing people from the past see this bookmark and want to catch up. Please do no delete this thread. Just lock it if you deem it necessary.

~ Larry

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Notdudetus For This Useful Post: