Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sell para helmet lvl 14

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Julius123 View Post
    man, it seems to me that you are not well, maybe you should have a head surgery. Because as far as I can see, you have made yourself miserable. I don't play end game or twink. It's good that you know what I do better than me. I must be a role model for you. The next time I go to the bathroom, I will ask you to clean my *** after toilet
    You are not playin the game because you are a plumber. You better clean those toilets right now since your break time is over doggie.

You will never be a good player since you can't play every char you use in endgame nor twink. Go outside sometimes, it seems you're used in smellin stinky toilets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alcs View Post
    You are not playin the game because you are a plumber. You better clean those toilets right now since your break time is over doggie.

You will never be a good player since you can't play every char you use in endgame nor twink. Go outside sometimes, it seems you're used in smellin stinky toilets.
    everything I tell you, you repeat. If you don't have anything to say, it's better to be quiet, and in this life there are activities and no only games. I wish to discover the meaning of life for yourself. Because you won't turn into gold if you're sh1t. So asshole you didn't win this fight in the game and you won't win here either

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

everything I tell you, you repeat. If you don't have anything to say, it's better to be quiet, and in this life there are activities and no only games. I wish to discover the meaning of life for yourself. Because you won't turn into gold if you're ****. So asshole you didn't win this fight in the game and you won't win here either
    You make me yawn eggzoo, your replies are not making any sense. Buddy's brain are not functioning properly that's why he's here gettin mad about little offer of ours since he cant afford it.

Go get some air right now buddy, your broke *** are fuming right now ngl. As ive said, go sell your ghost so you can outbid our offers here but you cant since your ghost is the only asset you have, pathetic loser.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

You make me yawn eggzoo, your replies are not making any sense. Buddy's brain are not functioning properly that's why he's here gettin mad about little offer of ours since he cant afford it.

Go get some air right now buddy, your broke *** are fuming right now ngl. As ive said, go sell your ghost so you can outbid our offers here but you cant since your ghost is the only asset you have, pathetic loser.
    I will repeat it to you once again as a person with Down syndrome(its about you jibana kurwa) . I don't play pvp and I don't need your stuff. what is not clear to you?
    I can afford to buy what I want, but as I see it, you are in trouble
    Last edited by Julius123; 04-28-2024 at 09:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I will repeat it to you once again as a person with Down syndrome. I don't play pvp and I don't need your stuff. what is not clear to you?
    I can afford to buy what I want, but as I see it, you are in trouble
    Buddy its alright if your still sufferin from trauma that we gave you while you're playin back before that's why your crying still here in forums about our offers, cant you back off since you cant afford it? 🥱

Go clean your toilets as i've said since you're overbreak right now from talkin bs here in forums doggie.

Ps : Why you admit "as a person with down syndrome" that you have that kind of disease im crying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Buddy its alright if your still sufferin from trauma that we gave you while you're playin back before that's why your crying still here in forums about our offers, cant you back off since you cant afford it? ��

Go clean your toilets as i've said since you're overbreak right now from talkin bs here in forums doggie.

Ps : Why you admit "as a person with down syndrome" that you have that kind of disease im crying
    You must have forgotten, my friend, that the asses don't clean themselves, so go do your job and eventually you'll buy yourself something nice. I'm sorry that you are a disadvantaged person in life, if you need the services of a psychologist, I will be happy to help you. You don't do well in the game, you don't do well in reality either. you are a person who has been hurt by life, but you also need such people

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You must have forgotten, my friend, that the asses don't clean themselves, so go do your job and eventually you'll buy yourself something nice. I'm sorry that you are a disadvantaged person in life, if you need the services of a psychologist, I will be happy to help you. You don't do well in the game, you don't do well in reality either. you are a person who has been hurt by life, but you also need such people
    Stop it eggzoo, you already admit that you have a down syndrome above so its so sad that you need to suffer from those kind of disease. By the way have you clean those toilets already? I think your break is already on due, better clean those up and dont start a drama here loser.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Popcorn

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Stop it eggzoo, you already admit that you have a down syndrome above so its so sad that you need to suffer from those kind of disease. By the way have you clean those toilets already? I think your break is already on due, better clean those up and dont start a drama here loser.
    Unfortunately, you have Down syndrome. if I haven't noticed it yet. Like the taste of sh1ts in the mouth of oxen, you enjoy your daily dessert. You are not worth more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Bro i buy helm 800 m pls

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Unfortunately, you have Down syndrome. if I haven't noticed it yet. Like the taste of sh1ts in the mouth of oxen, you enjoy your daily dessert. You are not worth more
    Unfortunately also, you said it yourself above. Go clean the toilets right now buddy, break is over. Stop talkin nonsense here on something you cant afford, pathetic loser.

Can you read the below for me pwd guy?
    Attachment 266302

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Unfortunately also, you said it yourself above. Go clean the toilets right now buddy, break is over. Stop talkin nonsense here on something you cant afford, pathetic loser.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk
    As a patient, it is difficult for you to understand that everything that was written is meant for you. I give way to the idiot, drink your mother's milk and go to sleep. Enjoy this flavor because after it's going to be sh1ts time.. Also, don't forget to watch adult movies because I can see that you didn't get it from a girl, that's why you're so angry with everyone. Heal the injuries of your life because people like you are not welcome here. Waiting your tears in game chat. Bye asshole :*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

As a patient, it is difficult for you to understand that everything that was written is meant for you. I give way to the idiot, drink your mother's milk and go to sleep. Enjoy this flavor because after it's going to be sh1ts time.. Also, don't forget to watch adult movies because I can see that you didn't get it from a girl, that's why you're so angry with everyone. Heal the injuries of your life because people like you are not welcome here. Waiting your tears in game chat. Bye asshole :*
    Buddy cryin already in his workplace while cleaning toilets. I understand you have somethin in life to be taken care of since you are a guy with down syndrome but dont worry since your mommy will help you in your therapy eggzoo. I pity you ngl since arcane legends is the only game you know aside from cleanin toilets back and fourth each day, truly a pathetic guy

Buddy also said im angry at everyone when hes here barking with our lil offer of us which je cant afford, dumbass.
    Attachment 266303

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!