Thread: Sell para helmet lvl 14

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Julius123 View Post
    Unfortunately, you have Down syndrome. if I haven't noticed it yet. Like the taste of sh1ts in the mouth of oxen, you enjoy your daily dessert. You are not worth more
    Unfortunately also, you said it yourself above. Go clean the toilets right now buddy, break is over. Stop talkin nonsense here on something you cant afford, pathetic loser.

Can you read the below for me pwd guy?
    Attachment 266302

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alcs View Post
    Unfortunately also, you said it yourself above. Go clean the toilets right now buddy, break is over. Stop talkin nonsense here on something you cant afford, pathetic loser.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk
    As a patient, it is difficult for you to understand that everything that was written is meant for you. I give way to the idiot, drink your mother's milk and go to sleep. Enjoy this flavor because after it's going to be sh1ts time.. Also, don't forget to watch adult movies because I can see that you didn't get it from a girl, that's why you're so angry with everyone. Heal the injuries of your life because people like you are not welcome here. Waiting your tears in game chat. Bye asshole :*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Julius123 View Post
    As a patient, it is difficult for you to understand that everything that was written is meant for you. I give way to the idiot, drink your mother's milk and go to sleep. Enjoy this flavor because after it's going to be sh1ts time.. Also, don't forget to watch adult movies because I can see that you didn't get it from a girl, that's why you're so angry with everyone. Heal the injuries of your life because people like you are not welcome here. Waiting your tears in game chat. Bye asshole :*
    Buddy cryin already in his workplace while cleaning toilets. I understand you have somethin in life to be taken care of since you are a guy with down syndrome but dont worry since your mommy will help you in your therapy eggzoo. I pity you ngl since arcane legends is the only game you know aside from cleanin toilets back and fourth each day, truly a pathetic guy

Buddy also said im angry at everyone when hes here barking with our lil offer of us which je cant afford, dumbass.
    Attachment 266303