Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
Yeah they really need to nerf kraken so we can move on from the ridiculous proc buffs. Its just completely broken, boring, and mind numbing. Everything dies in an instant and the game is feeling mighty crusty right now. You may like the reflection but thats only 1/3 of the characters. Try a different class for a change and maybe you can see from a different pov for once.

Not everyone is farming gold no, but APs are vastly just how much time and money you can put into the game, you can do most of them while watching t.v. with zero risk of death ect.

Unless they really nerf kraken then i do not see any need for these weapons. I also do not think its good to push out new gears, let people get to a power level they are comfortable with, then nerf the game weeks later. Thats bs.
I play war and don't plan to play other class anytime soon, indigo map with average gear and krak wep is perfectly balance rn, doing this pet aps is long and boring but i get kill sometimes, so when elite come i don't think kraken will be too much op, especially for us warrior who are always having hard time to kill boss if we are alone in an empty map...